And It Got Worse

*Note: Sorry for my absence I have been busy with school stuff lately*

"Oikawa, who is this? You could have told me you had a friend over but I need to know why he is wearing your clothes. And where are his?" His mother's voice was almost venom, the Erodanian prince cleared his throat as he started.
"Excuse me, I'm part of the distaster that was the reason your son is now considered dead. She knows what happened, right?" He looked at Tooru who looked calm as fuck or he was internally screaming. The mentioned son shook his head, and Iwaizumi's face fell flat.
How do you go around the house knowing that your mom doesn't even know why you are so torn up and presumed dead?
"Well Mrs. Oikawa, the night at the lab, my species from Erodania in a galaxy far from here, noticed life on this planet as we traveled through the galaxy trying to find a home. So once we were here we landed by the lab, my-" He choked on his words, biting his finger immediately to stop whatever he was about to do and continue the story, "My father, the king, wanted peace between us and the humans. And what your kind did, was kill him. So, we attacked and your oh-so-heroic police killed off everyone. Everyone except me, because I ran from the fight and no one noticed. Then, I wanted proof, anything to signal that it wasn't really like this. We had seen how humans were, and it couldn't be like that. I found a sobbing Tooru in a burning lab and that dumbass asked for my name." He chuckled, "We ran after that here, there was no reason for no one was chasing us, but we did anyway."
There was a pause, before the mother went over to Iwaizumi and hugged him. "I'm sorry you had to go through that.... and thank you, for saving my son. Without you, he would be as dead as everyone thinks he is now."
Both men were shocked, but at the same time, this is how it was supposed to be.
"T-Thank you, Mrs. Oikawa."
"Anytime, you're free to be here as long as you need to be."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a few months, they snuck around and eventually got in the habit of sneaking around, Mattsun and Makki kept teasing the two that they were perfect for each other and even though they rolled their eyes, it just seemed like that could be true.
Everything was perfect and the sun always shined, bright colors for the trees and Autumn was starting to end into the cold harsh season of Winter.
It was a rainy day, sometimes it rained and on those days, Oikawa and Iwaizumi loved to 'sneak out' into the back yard.
There was a swingset that was too small for them, but they didn't care. It was always fun to hear the creaks like it would break, but never did. The swings were green with the rubber stuff around the chains to help children nit get fingers stuck in the holes or pinch their fingers in the harmful metal chains. The set was in an A shape, two dark wood As on each side with a thick, wooden board across the top. It was cracked and it's probably because of how much the two were out here.
Oikawa was such a child when it came to swings, he pouted until his best friend pushed him on the swing. The Erodanian would always roll his eyes.
"Oikawa, you act like a 5-year-old every time without fail."
"Iwa-chan mean! I just like to have fun!"
This was until this rainy day. Oikawa went to the swingset with his Iwa-chan, but this time he didn't pout, instead looked down with a concentrated expression, using his foot to push himself lightly forwards and backwards.
Of course Iwaizumi noticed this. "Are you okay?"
"Just fine, Iwa-chan!" He flashed a smile, looking up and trying to find reassurance in his best friend.
"Are you sure?" He asked, and Oikawa wanted to tell him why everything suddenly went downhill, but he didn't have the courage to tell Iwaizumi it was because of him.
"Yeah! Don't fret, I will be okay. It's small." It really wasn't but he couldn't just tell Iwa-chan this, what if he doesn't have any sort of feeling towards him?
"Oikawa, I can tell it's bothering you more than something small like your constant want for milk bread."
The said person chuckled, "Trust me, Iwa-chan doesn't need to worry."
Iwaizumi couldn't get anything out of him, so he'd have to wait until Oikawa was ready to talk.
Suddenly, there was a scream.
The two looked at each other and ran inside, sliding open the door to find two cops, one with long brown hair in a bun, the other was seriously short and seemed like he was angry.
"A-Are you okay, Miss? W-We didn't mean to startle you, we are just here because someone reported seeing a green substance around this house."
Oikawa's blood ran cold, frozen in fear because what they thought was an accident caused this.
A month ago the neighbor's dog was loose again and they weren't as quick getting to the door. The dog got a piece of Iwaizumi's wrist, his blood ran onto the concrete.
"IWA-CHAN!" Oikawa yelled, forcing the dog's mouth open then kicking it away as the prince grasped his other hand around the wound, they had almost reached the porch, but it wasn't close enough. Once they were safely inside, Tooru helped Hajime get the wound repaired, the Erodanians had poor healing process because it took longer than they expected to heal.
The bad part about it is, Oikawa was so focused on Iwaizumi he forgot the green blood on the concrete.
Oikawa whispered, "Iwa-chan, run."
The cops hadn't noticed them yet, both caring for his mother. The woman put on an act, so they could run. It was too late now, once Oikawa had whispered, the short cop looked up, "O-Oikawa Tooru? Asahi, is it just me that sees the Erodanian prince and Oikawa Tooru."
Asahi looked up, eyes wide as they both took out their guns and aimed at the Erodanian, except Oikawa stood in front of him with a dangerous tone, "You will have to go through me first."
The crazy haired short one still had his gun up daringly, "Please move so we can eradicate the last of the Erodanians that tried to take over Eart-"
The prince didn't let him finish, "Take over my ass, we wanted to live in peace with you and you killed all of us, how do you think we would have reacted, no one would have been killed if it wasn't for you and your team of crazy human beings."
Both guns went down, "We want to believe you, but we were ordered to kill the last one on spot if we saw him." The two cops looked at each other before aiming their guns again as Iwaizumi spoke up, "Humans aren't like this, they are like Oikawa and Mrs. Oikawa, they have emotion and sympathy." Anyone could tell he was trying to reason, but the bad part is, no one could reason with people who wanted their jobs.
They shot.
But it didn't hit Oikawa nor Iwaizumi, Mrs. Oikawa had taken the bullet. Red slowly showed on her shirt as Tooru screamed, lunging for the cops, but the Erodanian held him back, "I have to help her! Iwa-chan let me go!" Oikawa was desperate as life faded from his mother's eyes. The shot had gone straight into the left side of her chest. Where the heart was.
The son screamed, taking the closest object to him and chucking it at the cops, before a gun shot flew through the air and barely missed the two of them, that's when Iwaizumi declared it was enough and dragged them outside, telling Oikawa to stay there as he drew out the blue glowing knife, and running inside slashing it close to the cops necks. They tried to shoot him but he dodged each bullet, managing to get both of them down.
Once he was back outside, Oikawa was crying, anger flared in his eyes. "I-I'm going to kill them. Even if it's the last thing I do."
Hajime knew it was the worst time to do this, but he needed it before Oikawa left him.
The Erodanian pinned Tooru down onto the wet grass.
"Hajime, move." The pained Tooru tried, his brown hair was soaked and stuck to his head already and holy shit he was still beautiful, even in his angered state.
"Calm down, we need to run. If we don't, both of us are as good as dead."
Whether Oikawa liked it or not, they did need to and he seemed to realize that.
"It will be the last thing I do."