We Found Us

NOTE** SORRY I WAS NOT HERE FOR SO LONG AND there will be an Epilogue and then that will be the end :')

The two had reached Makki and Mattsun's house, Oikawa was a sobbing mess again, and Iwaizumi held him on the couch. The couch had metal springs and he could definitely feel them. Shifting uncomfortably, the duo they had escaped to looked worried, questions flew his way. 

All of them only upset Oikawa more. 

Iwaizumi was patient, answering each one with as much strength as he could. Seeing Oikawa's mother die like that reminded him of his father. He promised vengeance, for all the loss they had to deal with. 

"I mean, this is a tragedy and we are honored you came to us as if there was anyone else, but I have one more question." Makki sat on the couch opposite of them, worried face at Tooru who now sat up, face red and puffy from crying, trying to act like nothing happened. 

"Ask away!" Oikawa said brightly, throwing his arms up in the air even. He sniffled, wiping his eyes.

"Why would your mom take a bullet for someone she hardly knows?" 

Oikawa froze, every fake motion frozen in place like time stopped. Time would stop if he said the reason. Before all this happened when he was dating, his mom had approved of some of them, always commenting on how he could do better, but Oikawa remembers she once told him as a joke, "This one I would take a bullet for. You chose well, this time, honey." 

His brown hazel eyes widened and heart dropped past his stomach, B-But I'm not even dating him, but you could sense tell that I have feelings for him? You knew he was there that one morning too, didn't you? He thought, smiling slightly at his mom, everything she did that morning was an act, she was a natural. Tears streamed again, but he still smiled, even chuckled.

"I think he's gone insane already." Mattsun slyly commented, wrapping an arm around Hanamaki. 

Iwaizumi was slightly confused, Oikawa knew the reason his mom took a bullet for him, but why was he laughing about it?

Oikawa turned to look at Iwaizumi, "Because she wanted me to be happy. She would risk anything for that."

A strong blush reached his face, staring directly into those beautiful hazel orbs, none of them spoke. Everyone but them faded, and it seemed like everything could be perfect. Anything could be if they involved this utterly gorgeous man.

"Stop eye fucking and tell us the rest of the story." The married couple said loudly, laughing at their joke as both of the two were now red.

Oikawa spat back, "Oh ha ha, play that joke back on me, I caught you two doing that all the time." Now he was laughing, not able to hold back when Mattsun and Makki started cackling with "We did that a lot? I only noticed it twice!" 

Everyone was laughing and it all seemed fine, but then there was a barge at the door and it cracked. 

"I can't have one second?" Oikawa toppled over in defeat, taking Hajime's hand and running to the kitchen, hiding behind their counter.

"We know you're in there alien!" A cop shouted, Makki answering the door with the most serious face possible, a smirk coming from Mattsun, winking at the kitchen even though no one could see it.

"Excuse you? You are ruining family night and you did damage to my door! Look, if you came here to call my beautiful family aliens, I will publically sue you. Don't make me call in my husband to deal with you." 

Iwaizumi was really impressed with Makki's acting, is everyone here good at acting? Did they all take theater for 5 years to get this good? What the fuck happened?