Chapter 4

Chapter 4 >> Letters & Trust.

Song of the chapter>> Skyscraper by Demi Lavato

"Shhh! Come on, Georgie-boy."Ryan could hear Fred hiss to his twin. Currently, she was sat at the Gryffindor table in the main hall, half asleep trying to eat some bacon and baked beans in peace. Of course she can never have any peace when her best friends are the twins, who she presumes are trying to prank someone, considering what she heard Fred just say to his brother. "Simply, levitate that cup of milk and tip it over her head." Fred whispers again. After about ten seconds the girl looked up and see a goblet above her head and before she could stop it or move away, milk comes pouring over her. She snapped her head to face the twins who by the way look quite scared and guilty. However, the whole hall erupted in fits of laughter, well except the three named, the teachers, and few students. She quickly stood up and rushed up to the common room, not saying a word to anyone. How could they do this? She knew they prank people but they all agreed to not prank each other or does promises mean nothing to them.

Clearly not.

Climbing the stairs to her dorm she changed into her spare set of uniform and another pair of underwear, she performed a spell which reverts her hair back to its normal- no milk - state. After about 10 minutes of staring into space she walked back down to the common room to come face to face with tee twins.

"Look Ry-" George started.

"Save it." She interrupted, halting at the pair.

"No, listen. We didn't aim for you we were trying to get Alicia. We didn't mean to get you." Fred explained
.
"Sure you did." She sneered pushing past them, heading towards the portrait hole.

"Believe us or not, we're telling the truth."

"Sure you are George, when do you ever tell the truth, huh?"

"Point taken, but this time we really are, we swear on Ginny's life."

"Fred Weasley! Don't you ever swear on your little sisters life! Telling the truth or not, don't ever say that again. And if you are speaking honestly, prove it."She shouted, shocked they would ever say that, especially using their sisters life, in muggle terms nothing happens in the wizarding world, if you are being dishonest that person actually does lose their life.

"How?" They both questioned simultaneously.

"That's for you to decide, you have before Friday, so three days." Ryan stated before exiting the hole, and climbing down the stairs and walking towards her first class of the day- transfiguration.

Making her way to Professor McGonagall's classroom, she realised they were sharing this lesson with Slytherins-fun. How about not fun.

"Orion!" Someone calls after her making her spin on her heel and whoever it was run into her knocking them both to the floor.

"Ouch." Orion exclaimed, still not knowing the identity of the person on top of her.

"Sorry, I'm Neville by the way. Neville Longbottom." A small first year introduced himself, whilst standing up. She clambered to her feet and reply.

"Well, I'm Orion Waterstone, but call me Ry, Ryan anything but Orion." She smiled.

"Right, sorry." He apologised looking down.

"Hey, it's okay, you didn't know. Anyway what's up?"

"Oh a letter came for you this morning, but you er, had gone already and I took it so I could give it to you. I haven't read it, honest." He ramblesd embarrassed slightly, as his cheeks begin to tint a light shade of pink.