Chapter 23

Chapter 23>> A little bit of George.

Song of the chapter>> weird people by little mix

George's pov (a bit of a jazz up 😉)

I feel someone poking my side, and I roll over groaning. I try to reach for my pillow yet, there isn't one. I've knocked it onto the floor again, haven't I?!
My eyes flicker open and I see Lee, Angelina, Wood, Alicia, Katie, my younger brother and sister, Harry and Hermione around me. Behind them is Seamus, Dean, and Neville.

"What the?" I shoot up, only to realise I'm sprawled across a sofa in the common room. "Ugh, I fell asleep down here again." I groan and rub the sleep out of my eyes.

"Where's Freddie and Ryan?" I ask.

"Over there." Lee points towards the other sofa.

Ry is sat up her hands tangled in Fred's hair as his head is on her lap. One arm is hanging off of the side of the sofa the other is rested across his body. Ryan's head is hung slightly to the left and she looks so calm.

"Why does that seem to happen too often?" Wood chuckles looking over at the pair.

"I don't know, but what I really want to know is how they ended up like that." Ron says.

I climb up from my seat just as the familiar sound of a camera is heard. A small, blonde first year is stood over my brother and best friend, his camera aimed at them.

"Uh, what do you think you're doing?" I ask going over to the boy.

"Oh, hello!" The boy chimes, taking a photograph of me. "I'm Colin Creevey. Your twin and his girlfriend are very affectionate and cute."

I can hear everyone else sniggering in the background.

"Is they're- you know what. Why are you taking pictures of My brother and Ryan?" I cross my arms.

"Well, you see. My parents are muggles and they couldn't believe it when I got my letter. They bought me this to get so I can take pictures to show them." He beems.

"Well, Colin. I would appreciate if you didn't take a picture of people sleeping. It's rather odd." I reply, he's a cute kid.

"Oh sure, sorry. I'm just really excited to use this. Is it true, there is a potion that will make the picture move?"

"Yeah, kid there is. I'll tell you what meet me here tonight at 9 and I'll show you how to do it." His grin grows broader, if that is even possible. "And by the way, my name is George. George Weasley."

"Thank you Mr Weasley." Colin exclaims and runs off out of the common room.

"Well, he's weird." Alicia snorts.

"He's alright, doesn't mean any harm." I reply.

"Oh no, George you are not having him be your little test subject." Angelina warns.

"Did I say anything like that?" I gasp.

"Anyway." Katie buts in. "Should we wake them two up?"

"Probably." I say.

"Wait a minute, you didn't say that they weren't boyfriend and girlfriend." Hermione smirks.

"Well, I'm sorry. Do you want me to stop a boy from taking pictures of people sleeping or clarify my brothers relationship status. Which is single by the way." I roll my eyes and pull Freddie off of Ryan.

He lands on the floor, groaning. Fred glares up at me rubbing his elbow.
"What was that for?!?" He hisses.

"You're fat arse was crushing Ry." I joke.

"Piss off." Her replies before looking up at the sofa to see our best friend still asleep.

"What?" I grin and wake Ryan up.

"Ughhh." She also groans and lays down her face facing the sofa.

"Constellation do you want breakfast or not?" I ask.

"Blughhhh."

"Is she alive?" Lee asks.

"JutfockeffyabunchofNargalsblughh." She whines incoherently.

"What did she say?" Harry asks.

"I believe she said, 'just fuck off you bunch of nargals, blughhhh." Fred translates.

"Nargals?" Seamus asks and Fred and I shrug."

"She is weird alright."

Fred jumps to his feet and lifts Ryan off of the sofa placing her on her feet. She drops to the floor so she is sat cross-legged. Her torso up falls forward so her head is on the floor in front of her.

"Yup." Ron laughs and I smack the back of his head.

"Is she drugged?" Alicia asks.

"Nope. She's Ryan". Dean replies.

"What kind of name is drugged? It's not, so what you just said made no sense Dean." Lee states.

"Ryan, I will tickle you if you don't wake up." Fred kneels beside her.

She doesn't move.

"Huh, normally that works." Ron shrugs.

My twin tickles Orions back and sides yet she doesn't move.

I lift her head up, and we find her asleep again. What is wrong with her?!?

"Move." Ginny states and sits in front of her. "Dylan O'Brien? Thomas Sangster? Calum hood?"

"Who are they?" Neville questions.

"Muggle celebrities." Hermione replies. "How will that work?"

"It's what her brothers do sometimes, let me try a something else." Ginny looks up. "DYLAN O'BRIEN HAS JUST KISSED THOMAS SANGSTER AND THEY ARE ABOUT TO KISS YOU!" She yells.

"What the fuck?" I exclaim.

"Don't judge me." She laughs and stands up. " I am finished, I have nothing else. Those are all of the muggle celebrities I know she likes."

"RYAN THE WORLD HAS RUN OUT OF CHICKEN!" Ron yells and she jolts awake.

"WHAT?!?"

So that worked, she is not normal I'm telling you.

"Only joking." Ron shyly smiles.

Ryan leaps to her feet and begins to chase my younger brother around the common room before being stopped by and outraged Percy.

"What is going on here?!" Percy bellows, grabbing onto the girls wrist.

"He woke me up!" She yelled trying to jump at Ron.

"You were asleep on the floor!" Ron exclaims. "Plus you'll miss breakfast!"

"So?!?" Orion yells back.

"You-"

"BE QUIET!" Percy yells and silence falls over the room. "Orion, Fred, George. Get dressed. Ronald behave. You're in enough trouble with mum and dad as it is."

I slump upstairs Fred following as we go to get dressed.

Uh, oh. Mum and dad aren't going to be happy with Ron. Is that a howler I can see in the near future?

Don't forget to vote/comment/share 🤓⚡️