Chapter 12

Chapter 12>> the philosophers stone.

Song of the chapter>> the hall of fame by the script

"I've got it!" Hermione exclaims slamming an extremely large book on the table, creating a large cloud of dust. I begin to cough and sneeze, having had my head resting on the table, Ron and Harry too.

"First of, nice to see you too after 2 weeks, and really?!?" I slightly shout causing a few heads to turn and face me of which I smiled broadly at.

"Anyway, what's this for Hermione?" Harry asks straightening himself up after finishing coughing.

"I had you looking in the wrong section! How could I have been so stupid?" I hear Ron muffle a snort and I lightly kick him. " I checked this out weeks ago, for a bit of light reading."

"This is light?!?!" Ron exclaims his eyes blushing from their sockets. Hermione I glare at him, as she finds the correct page.

"Ugh, of course! Here it is! Nicholas Flamel is the only known maker of the philosophers stone." Hermione read tracing her finger tip across the page.

"The what?" Harry, Ron and I yet again exclaim.

"Honestly do you three read?"

"Actually I do thank you! Now shut up about us and bloody read the book!" I snap.

"The philosophers stone is a legendary substance with astonishing powers. It'll transform any metal into pure gold and produces the elixir of life. Which will make the drinker immortal."

"Immortal!" Ron gushes.

"It means they'll never die." Hermione adds and the ginger boy rolls his eyes before yelling.

"I know what it means!"

"Shh!" Harry scolds.

"Anyway, the only stone currently in existence belongs to Mr. Nicholas Flamel, the noted alchemist, who last year celebrated his 660th birthday. That's what fluffy guarding! That's what's on the third floor! That's what's under the trap door!"

"We get it!" I groan dropping my head onto the table, instantly regretting it as the newly laid dust puffs and floats up my nostrils, causing me to cough and sneeze at the same time- a snough. Yup! SNOUGH!

"What does Snape want to do with it though?" Ron asks stupidly.

"To be immortal plankfish!" I say smacking the upside of his head.

"Well hello." A voice appears from behind.

"What d'we have here, eh Georgie?"

"Piss off, Fred, George." Ron groans.

"No can do little brother. You steal our best friend, we steal her back." George says and I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist, lifting me into the air.

"Bye!" I call to the three as I'm flying away, literally.

"Woods going off his nut." Fred says.

"Why?" I ask still in the air.

"What do you think munchkin?"

"Quidditch." We all say simultaneously.

"Oh well, now put me down! Now!" I order, getting the sensation of jelly in my stomach. I hope that's not any of my interior organs .

"Hmm, let me think about that constellation....NO!" George laughs.

He throws me into the air, like a baby then catches me before throwing me over his shoulders.

"Weasley." I monotone voice greets, well not really greets. "Put Miss Waterstone on the ground, and detention tonight."

"Fine." George sighs, begging down so my feet reach the ground, and I stand up brushing the hair from my face.

"Thanks Proffy- S." I say.

"Detention, for that ridiculous name!" He announces.

"Fine." I sigh and we all walk quickly away from Snape.

* * *

"Ha! You two have detention!" Fred jeers as we enter the common room.

"Oh well." I say again collapsing into the sofa only to have a Wild George lay onto of me and Fred sit on the other sofa.

"How ya doing, constellation." George asks looking down at me.

"Alright, you?." I chuckle.

"Yeah, Freddie you okay?" He asks his twin.

"Perfectly fine."

"Whichever twin you are, get off of Orion, or its a detention."

"Ugh, Percy. You know you're supposed to have your brothers back. Not snitch on them." George groans getting off of me and I sit up allowing him to sit at he end.

Percy simply rolls his eyes, and exits the common room.

"How are we related?" Fred asks no one in particular.

"No clue." George replies.

"I know, you see when a mummy and daddy really love each other the blow in each other's ears. Then the daddy pushes the mummy's belly button then like a microwave the baby pops out or in your case two pop out." I say in a baby voice.

"I don't quite think that's how it works. And what's a microwave?" The laugh and I roll my eyes.

"Nah you don't say. And never mind." I sarcastically reply, shoving George off of the sofa.

"Hey!!" He exclaims pulling me from the sofa too. Then a funny idea popped into my head. I quickly looked down and stood up walking towards his twin with the play along look evident on my face. I fake sniffle and sit on Fred's lap burying my head in his shoulder pretending to cry. He begins to rub my back as I straddle him "crying" too.

"George. That was uncalled for." Fred says adding to the act.

"What? Merlins beard are you okay?!?" George exclaims coming closer. I shake my head, and he begins to panic.

"What happened I only pulled you off the sofa?"

"I landed on my wrist and it hurts." I whisper trying to hold in my laughter, I can feel Fred trying to, too.

"I'm so sorry Ry! I didn't mean too." He cries sitting beside his twin.

I can't hold it in any longer, I burst out laughing causing Fred to do so too.

"You mean idiots!" George yells chuckling slightly.

"It's okay Georgie. However I thought you should know all of the tricks in the book by now." Fred smirks.

"Yeah whatever." He laughs and I change the way I'm sitting. Instead of straddling the boy I sit with my legs in the sofa, my bum on his legs and I lean on his chest.

"Comfortable?" Fred asks and I nod.

"Well okay." He chuckles, his arm snaking around my body. Holding me close.

I love my friendship with the twins, we are literally just comfortable around each other. We sit on each other not caring at all.

Please don't forget to vote/comment/share 💕