Chapter 17

Chapter 17>> Daisy? No that's my mother.

Song of the chapter>> we are the champions- by Queen.

Orion rushed to the last feast of the school year. Woah, a lot has happened this year. Harry coming to Hogwarts. A troll in the school. Fluffy. The philosophers stone. Quirrell. You-know-who. Losing her memories and a hell load of pranks. She can safely say this year has been the most eventful year at school she has ever had. In some ways it's good, in other ways it's not.

"Settle down," Dumbledore calls. The room soon falls into anxious silence. "Another year has gone and as I understand it, the house cup needs awarding." Orion, Hermione, Harry and Ron slump in their seats knowing that they have cost the house the house cup due to them being caught out of bed.

"And the points stand that, in fourth place- Gryffindor with 312 points." They all clap slowly and shamefully and Orion sinks further into her seat. "Third place Hufflepuff with 352 points and in second place, Ravenclaw with 426 points. Lastly in first place with 472 points SLYTHERIN HOUSE!"

They all clap slowly and unenthusiastically for the green house and Orion turns to see Malfoy with a smug smirk on his face gloating across the tables at the Gryffindors, the Weasleys and Harry particularly. And the flags strung from the crawling drape down into the Slytherin colours.

"Yes, yes, well down Slytherin however recent events need to be taken into account and I have a few last minute points to award." 

"To miss Hermione Granger with the cool use of intellect when others are in great peril- 50 points."

The room claps Gryffindor being the loudest as a blush creeps onto the bushy-haired girls face.

"Second, to Mr, Ronald Weasley for the best-played game of chess Hogwarts has seen these many years- 50 points."

The Weasleys burst into excitement and Percy claps his brother on the back.

"That's our brother!!" The twins yell in jubilance.

"And third to Mr, Harry Potter for pure nerve and outstanding courage. I award Gryffindor house...60 points."

"We're tied with Slytherin." Hermione gasps and they all sit there in shock as Dumbledore quietens us all down again.

"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies but a great deal more to stand up to your friends I award 10 points to Neville Longbottom!!"

Neville's mouth drops open in shock, and he is sat there frozen until Lee claps him on the back. Orion turns around to face Malfoy, again, to see him slump onto the table his eyes fixated into a glare at our table. 

They've just won the house cup!!!

"And lastly, it takes a great deal just to stand before someone with pure evil, and just look at them. Yet to exclaim, that they are 'bloody hideous' takes a lot more of a greater deal to do. As well as defending a younger student whom, they haven't known very long is even bigger. And for that I award Miss Orion- I mean Ryan. Waterstone with 70 points." Orion could feel her ears heat up as the hall just stares at her, especially Fred and George.

Suddenly a huge round of applause erupts and a few wolf whistles echo in the room and she is brought into a hug by the twins and Ron.

"You called you-know-who 'bloody hideous'?!?" The twins exclaim and Harry nods.

"It was rather funny now I think about it but at the time it was scary"

"I have never been so proud of you Ry!" George says and Fred nods.

"This means that if my calculations are correct we are in need of a change in decorations as Gryffindor house wins this years house cup with 552 points!"

The flags change for emerald to rose and the sound of Gryffindor house cheers' echo swarming everyone's ears.

"We did it! We won the house cup!" Angelina exclaims.

"Still not the quidditch cup though." Wood sighs.

"We still have next year Ollie-bear!" Orion snorted and he looks at me weirdly.

"Ollie-bear?"

"Because Dylan." She replies and gets even more weird looks.

"I'm not even going to ask." Fred chuckles.

* * *

"So you promise to write?" The twins ask and she nods as they walk onto the platform, already making our way to our families. The Waterstones recently moved houses so they are no longer next to the Burrow, sadly/

"And come visit?"

"We'll see. Now go! Have a great summer!" the girl calls as the ginger boys gallop off and she finds herself alone with Harry.

"Write Harry. Just write the words and I will get my mum to come and get you, I want a Harry Potter back at Hogwarts next year and not a pancake because of Dickly- I mean Dudley."

"I'll try," Harry replies and they walk onto the muggle platform their luggage in hand.

"Boy! Potter over here boy!" A large pig-looking man with his obese pig-looking son as well as a stick thin woman call over to Harry.

So that's the Dursleys. Yup, just as Potter described them. The woman walks over to Orion, her husband, son, and nephew following after. "Daisy?" She asks.

"No, that's my mother." The girl stated, looking confusedly at this woman.

Her eyes widen and she clutches her son and husband dragging them away. Harry trailing behind them like a lost sheep. That wasn't weird at all!

Orion struggles to look over the crowd and soon finds her mother and Father there. Their arms wide, she runs forward and hugs them like no tomorrow. Even though it's been like 3 months she has still have missed them.

Summer-what could go wrong?

So that's the end of year one. Onto the summer. Then year two. Aghhh, I can't believe it already. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and do forget to,

Vote/comment/ share 🤓⚡️

*EDITED 30/07/18*