Chapter 21

Chapter 21>> Diagon Alley and Blonde Bimbos

Song of the chapter>> Kung fu fighting cover by the vamps

"We don't know." Ron worries. "He must have got out too early. The twins didn't see him."

"What?!" I exclaim as Ginny hugs her parents.

"Kids, you look for Harry. We will meet in Flourish and Blotts to get your books in an hour. If you haven't found Harry by then come straight to us, and DO NOT go down knockturn alley. Do you hear me?"

"Yes mum." The Weasley boys frown.

Going down Knockturn Alley has been one of the many things that Myself, Fred, George and Ron have always wanted to do. However, it's a real dodgy place and we are never aloud. If our parents ever found us down there I think we'll be grounded until we die.

Percy goes off towards a shop to look at the stationary, Mr and Mrs Weasley go to get Ginny some robes and her wand. Leaving Ron, George, Fred and I to roam around.

"Let's go to the Quidditch shop, Harry'll turn up. He always does." Ron says.

"Wow, what a great friend you are Ron. However, I do want to see what the new Nimbus 2001 looks like." I say and we rush off to 'Quality Quidditch Supplies' on the north side of Diagon alley.

A small group of what look like first years, crowd around the window beaming at the boomstick on display.

"My, it looks marvellous." A blonde boy grins, his hand pressed against the glass window.

"Better than the Nimbus 2000 apparently, although did you know many people are buying the 2000 because of the rumour that Harry Potter has it." A brunette girl, who reminds me strangely of Hermione says.

"Really?!? Harry Potter! Do you think we'll get to meet him at Hogwarts, Anthony?" Another boy says to the boy next to him.

"It's possible." The girl grins.

"Was I asking you, Merideth?" The boy directly says to the girl. She runs off sobbing and the boys laugh and divert to the shops on he opposite side of the Alley.

Without hesitation, we all clamber around the window gaping at the broomstick, it's shiny handle, perfectly polished, it's end perfectly neat. The golden letters spelling out 'Nimbus 2001' glimmer in the sunlight. You can practically see our reflection in it. Oh wait, that's the mirror reflecting our faces back, but still.

"Hi, sweetheart." A voice calls from behind us.

"Mum!" I exclaim hugging her.

"Where's Molly and Arthur?" She asks just as dad turns up.

"Hi, dad." He kisses my head as I reply to my mum.

"Getting Ginny's robes." I say. "Wait what is the time?"

"11:57." My father replies looking at his wristwatch.

"We better be going to Flourish and Blotts." I say to the boys and they nod.

"Oh yes, is Molly and Arthur going to be there?" Questions my father. I nod my head and all six of us begin to walk to the book shop.

As we reach the shop it is crammed full with chattering wizards and witches. We can see the fiery hair of the adult Weasleys and Percy near the front. We push our way through my parents following.

"No sign of Harry?" Percy asks and we shake our heads.

"Ah, Daisy! Ross!" Mr Weasley exclaims.