Chapter 18.

Chapter 18>> I don't have a crush on Harry Potter!!

Song of the chapter>> Rude by magic.

"Heyyyyy!!!!!!" Orion screams at her brothers who have returned home from Romania for a few weeks.

"RY!!!!" They exclaim, engulfing her into a large, barely breath-able, Mrs Weasley inspired hug.

It's safe to say, they took her breath away.

"Can't-breathe-let-me-go-." She coughs and the embrace breaks.

"Merlin's beard, we were so worried when we got the owl telling us what happened, Ron sent Charlie one about a week ago, did you really yell that you-know-who was 'bloody hideous' to his face?!?" Kieran rambled as they walked into the living room and slumped on the sofa.

"Maybe." She smirked.

"Were you absolutely mad?" Luke added.

"I don't even know." I chuckled, kicking my legs up and relaxing as my feet are in boys' faces.

"Oh, how good it is to be home, and having our sisters' feet shoved in our faces." They simultaneously say, pushing her feet to the floor, making her fall from the sofa.

"It s'okay, I like the floor." She grins.

"Why is Ry on the floor?" Kasey asks, taking her seat on the sofa.

"They pushed me off!" She pouts, pointing at the twins.

"How rude....you did not invite me to push our sister off the sofa. I am offended."

"RUUUUUDDDDEEEEE! I hate you bunch of Nargals, I already get this from the other twins."

"Oh well, who wants a round of Quidditch?" Kieran asks.

"Nope! No Quidditch, we are going to the Weasleys in an hour so go get changed into better, more presentable clothes." Their mum interrupts, looking at Orion specifically.

Well, it's kind of true been as she is sat on the floor, in shorts and a cropped 'teen wolf' top, and Gryffindor socks. What? she hasn't changed, she went to sleep last night like it because it was hot. 

It doesn't take that long to get to the Burrow, as they used the floo network.

She clambered upstairs, and into her bedroom before pulling off her clothes and changing into a black tank top, red and black flannel, leggings and she kept on my socks as she only put them on this morning. 

She took her hair out of the messy bun it was in and brush it out so she left her natural curls (she normally straightens her hair) cascading down her back. Placing her glasses on her head, she goes to the bathroom and brushes her teeth. Her black doc martens find their way onto her feet and tied tightly before she slides down the bannister on the stairs until she reaches the bottom

"Come on guys!" Mum yells, at the 'kids'.

"Mum is dad at work?" Luke asks as they gather around the fireplace.

Her mother nods and they take it in turns to use the fireplace.

Orions's dad works at the ministry in the same department as Mr Weasley- muggle artefacts. They are obsessed, why do you think they lived in a muggle city for years? They met at work and the Weasleys persuaded her parents to move next door to them, now they have moved for different reasons she does not know of.

They all reach the burrow, and instantly they are engulfed in a Mrs Weasley, bear hug.

"Let go of them, mum. They can't breathe." Bill the elder Weasley chuckles. He must have got holiday time off, from Egypt where he is working with Gringotts.

"Ooh, we must talk about the different patterns and stitches." Daisy begins an endless conversation about knitting and the elder women walk into the Burrow's kitchen.

"Merlin, Ryan you've got tall." Bill greets Orion after her brothers, he brings her into his embrace, her head reaching just below his chest.

"Not very." She chuckled before she is dragged from him and into the arms of Fred and George.

"She's ours, William." They glare jestingly, using his full name. Bill replied with a roll of his eyes, and he and Kasey enter the kitchen, leaving the twins and Orion in the living room.

"We have a plan," George smirks, only to have Fred continue the sentence.

"Harry, hasn't been replying to any of dear Ronniekins letters, so tonight we're sneaking out, taking the car and getting Harry."

"WHAT?!? Are you actually in-"

She is cut off by Fred's hands slapping across her lips, causing her exclamation to become muffled. She finishes what she was attempting to say and yet his hand is still covering her mouth. It doesn't seem as if it will be removed anytime soon, so she licks it. Yes, she licked Fred's hand. He squirms and wipes his now wet hand on his trousers and looks at her in disgust. Hopefully, he is only jesting.

"You're lucky, that you're my best friend beside Georgie otherwise you'll die." He glared before ending it with a chuckle.

"Sure, mate, sure." She retorts with a smirk, before jumping onto George's back and he runs out of the house. She leaps off of him just in time.

"RYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!" Ginny, their younger sister, squeals and launches herself onto Orion, crushing her to death.

"Hey, Gin." Orion smiles before one of the twins grab her pulls her away from Ginny.

She twins and Orion sit on the grass and the twin she found out was George, sat beside her and Ginny, Fred sat the other side of his sister.

"Is it true? Harry Potter is at Hogwarts and in Gryffindor. Ron keeps telling me that he and Harry are best friends, but it's highly unlikely and untrue. Is it true you're good friends with him and he is on the Quidditch team too?" She rambles, before Fred does what he did to Orion, covers her mouth. Ginny following her previous action licks him too.

"Why do you both do that?? Why do you either lick or bite me?!?" He whines, wiping the salvia on Ginny's back, and she squirms.

"Well, back to what you were asking Gin." Orion changes the subject, "Yes THE Harry Potter is at Hogwarts and in Gryffindor, yes Harry and Ron are best friends, yes I guess I'm okay with Harry, and again yes he is on the Quidditch team as the seeker."

"Oh, thanks, I thought the boys were lying and somehow forced Percy to did so too, and does that mean I will meet him next year?!?"

"Probably Gin, but you aren't going to date him. He won't like you." George smirks.

"That's rude." Orion snaps at him, looking at Ginny whose eyes are filling with tears. "Yes, it is most likely you will meet Harry as you're a first year this year. He will like you, he has too otherwise I'll snap him like a twig. However, I don't know about dating him." She wiggles her eyebrows and Ginny blushes.

"I don't have a crush on him!" She exclaims blushing as red as a tomato.

"Sure you'd don't Ginny, oh Harry this." George begins.

"Oh, Harry that. Is Harry tall? Is Harry older or younger than Ron? When is his Harry's birthday? Do you think I can get Harry's autograph? And a picture?" Fred finishes.

"I don't have a crush on Harry Potter!!" Ginny yells before chasing her brothers around the house, which only made their mother flustered and fill with annoyance.

*EDITED 30/07/18*