Chapter 11: Memories

Pairing: Nowaki x Hiroki
-----------------------------------------------------------
Nowaki and Hiroki were walking around town, windowshopping and such. Somehow Nowaki had persuaded Hiroki into holding hands with him, but Hiroki didn't actually seem to be overflowing with happiness like Nowaki.

They stopped in front of the flower shop Nowaki was doing part-time in.

     -"Could you please wait for just a minute? I have some things to do here. I'll be back in seconds."

Hiroki just gave a nod of his head. Nowaki smiled at him then proceeded to unlock the door to the shop and walk in.

Hiroki leaned against a nearby lamp post and sighed heavily.

     -"Can't he take care of business someday else? I don't have all day. Still got a whole bunch of tests to grade..."

Doing any sort of work didn't sound too appealing to him right now.

Hiroki shut his eyes in a tiresome way.

And heard a familiar voice.

Way too familiar.

     -"Misaki, what have you planned for dinner today?"

"A-Akihiko?..."

Hiroki glanced to the side, and very well, there he was. Akihiko Usami, famous novelist and winner of dosens of literature prizes.

And with him was a young boy, probably still in college. He had dark brown hair and deep green eyes. Akihiko was about 5 heads taller than him.

"Wait. Isn't that... Takahashi! One of my students. What in the world is he doing with Akihiko?"

     -"I was thinking rise with some Tonkatsu and a curry sauce. I just need some pork and a new pack of rice."

"He lives with him?"

Hiraki stared baffled at the two males who passed him by mere meters. Takahashi glanced his way and seemed to tense up quite alot.

     -"K-Kamijou!"

Akihiko too looked at Hiroki.

     -"Ah, Hiroki. What a coincidense. I've been wondering when it'd be a pleasant timing for me to return those books I borrowed."

Hiroki was all too baffled to answer. Takahashi was basically hiding behind Akihiko's big form. Akihiko kept staring into Hiraki's eyes.

Just then Nowaki emerged from the shop behind them, locking the door.

     -"Hiro-san? Are these friends of yours?"

Akihiko averted his eyes and locked them with Nowaki instead.

     -"Oh, I see you've got company as well. Well, I'll return those books another time then. Goodbye."

Akihiko started walking, tugging Takahashi along by his hand.

Nowaki stared after the two, a dangerous look sparkling in his eyes.

     -"Let's go home, Hiro-san."

Nowaki grabbed Hiroki by his arm and started pulling him along. Hiroki struggled and gave out grunts of protest.

     -"Nowaki! Let go! Don't you still have shoppings to do??"

     -"No. I've got everything needed."

     -"W-well I think you forgot something!"

     -"Not possible. I've checked my list thrice now, and I am sure I have everything."

As Hiroki saw no possible way of influecing Nowaki's decision of returning home, he just went with it.

As soon as they arrived inside their shared apartment, Hiroki was pushed against the front door, Nowaki planting light butterfly kisses along his neck and halfly bare collarbones. All the while Hiroki was moaning and trying to push Nowaki off of him.

     -"N-Nowaki...! Ah~"

Nowaki brought his head up to lock eyes with his lover. They stared each other in the eye for awhile, before Nowaki hugged Hiroki tightly to himself.

     -"Whatever you need, I'll bring it to you. Books, flowers, clothes. Just say the word and I'm off."

Hiroki sighed in irritation.

     -"you don't need to bring me anything. You don't need to impress me."

Nowaki looked at his slightly flustered shorter lover. Hiroki was hiding his face Nowaki's coat.

     -"I just want you to be happy, Hiro-san. If there's anything you need, just ask."

Hiroki thought about that statement.

     -"B-baka... all I need is you, dammit!"

Hiroki froze at the realization of what he had just said. Nowaki seemed to have been taken aback as well.

     -"Hiro-san..."

Hiroki cleched a fistfull of Nowaki's coat in each of his hand, blushing red as a tomato with a sunburn.

He could soon feel Nowaki's embrace tighten around him.

     -"I didn't know you felt that way"

     -"b-because I don't! B-baka!"

But Nowaki didn't listen. He only thought about Hiro-san's words.

Now he had an even bigger reason to keep Hiro-san with him forever.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading~!
Please vote, comment and follow, it really keeps me going!
Thank you once more for reading~.

(I know this chapter was based heavily around an actual scene from the anime, but I tried my best to make it different. And as I have noticed, my stories are getting more and more unoriginal, so I have decided to start taking requests. You can comment on this chapter if you have an idea!)

(OBS! I do NOT make "x reader"-themed stories! I can do mixed ships and three/four/five/bladisysomes and ejaculation.)