Chapter 12: Date

Pairing: Miyagi x Shinobu
-----------------------------------------------------------

     -"I want to go on a date."

Shinobu was standing in the kitchen, making his all-too-famous cabbage soup with a side of bread with cabbage dressing. He stated this as cold as ever.

Miyagi didn't even bother to look up from his paper. They had gone through this conversation many times before. It was almost like a play for him.

     -"Alright. Where do you want to go then?"

"And Shinobu says~"

     -"Aren't you supposed to ask the other one on a date before asking where they wanna go?"

Miyagi looked tiredly up at his stone-faced lover, who was sternly chopping up a ball of cabbage while staring at him.

     -"Well, do you want to go on a date with me?"

"And here comes the snarly comment..." 

     -"Isn't that alittle blant?"

Miyagi sighed, the little stern boy was getting on his nerves already.

     -"Look, if you want to go on a date, just say yes. It's as simple as that."

Shinobu didn't say anything to this, just steadily proceeded to chop up the cabbage.

After awhile of sitting in silence (minus the sound of the knife hitting the cutting board) Miyagi spoke up.

     -"Well, you want to go to the movies with me?"

No response was given.

     -"The aquarium?"

No response.

     -"amusement park?"

Silence.

Miyagi sighed, clearly ticked off.

     -"Honestly, though! You can be such a pain sometimes! I try my best here, and all I get is that stern babykiller-face of yo-"

Miyagi's rant was interrupted by a pair of soft, moist lips on his own. He soon got the hang of it and kissed back.

     -"Please stop rambling. I'm trying to concentrate."

But before Shinobu got to make another move, he was roughly pulled into a pair of arms which carried him over to Miyagi's bedroom. He was soon dropped onto the bed and receiving sloppy yet loving kisses from Miyagi.

     -"If this was the kind of date you wanted, you could've just told me."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading~!
Please vote, comment and follow, it really keeps me going!

Please do send in requests (see story description for more info about requests).