Chapter 19: Misaki x Usagi (LEMON)

Pairing: Misaki x Usagi
This is my very first time writing a full-grown lemon, so I apologize if it turns out like a bag of shit.
Warning!
Boy x boy action!
Sex!
If you do not like these, I suggest you exit this page.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Misaki walked tiredly towards Usagi-san's penthouse, the place he nowadays called his home. Today the way there felt extra long. Kamijou had given him a hard time today after he found out Misaki hadn't done his homework.

Misaki's legs felt extremely heavy, and he was having a hard time walking forward. The street in front of him seemed to get longer and longer with every step he took.

"I'm never going to get home..."
------------------
Back at the penthouse, Usagi-san was smoking on the couch, patiently waiting for Misaki to get home. He'd received a phone call from Hiroki earlier, telling him to "keep a better eye on Takahashi". He hadn't really understood why he should keep a better eye on him, but he'd agreed just to keep Hiroki from starting one of his all-too-known rants. He would ask Misaki more later.
---------------------
After what felt like an eternity, Misaki found himself opening the door to the giant apartment. As he entered, he was greeted with the strong smell of cigarettes. That meant Usagi-san was home.

And very well, Misaki found the author on his usual spot on the couch with a lit cigarette in his mouth. Suzuki was nowhere to be seen, which was rather odd.
-------------------
As Misaki entered to living room, Usagi-san noticed the tired and worn-out look plastered on his lovers face. Not everyone would've noticed it, because of how well the smaller male could hide it under that bright smile of his. But Usagi knew better.

"Guess Kamijou gave him a real earful"

Misaki greeted him happily as he laid eyes on Usagi-san.

-"Ohayo~"

The tiredness could even be heard in Misaki's usually bright voice.

-"Hm... I got a call from the university earlier today."

Misaki seemed to tense at his statement.
---------------------
Misaki tensed up quite a lot at the words. Kamijou had called Usagi-san?!

-"They said I should keep a better eye on you. I didn't really understand what there was in you to keep better track on. Your grades are perfect, and you never get in trouble."

Misaki gulped, louder than he was expecting.

-"W-well... I-I, umm..."

Misaki looked away, a nervous smile plastered on his features.

Before he got a chance to continue, Misaki felt a precense right in front of him. Cold hands embraces him, holding him tightly in place.

-"Have you been naughty, Misaki?"

The raspy voice of Usagi-san in his ear sent shivers down Misaki's spine. A noticeable blush was creeping it's way onto Misaki's face.

-"If so, then I think I should punish you."

Misaki yelped as one cold hand traveled under his white t-shirt, rubbing his bony yet soft chest. A small tent was already rising in his pants.

When the hand went from rubbing his chest to playing with his already hard nipple, Misaki let out a mixture of a moan and a sigh.
------------------------
As Usagi-san heard Misaki's oh-so-erotic sounds, he grabbed him and hurled him over his shoulder. A row of protests was heard not late after.

-"U-Usagi-san! Let me go! I don't have time for this right now!"

Misaki was trashing in Usagi's grip, but, as expected, didn't make any difference. Usagi-san carried him up the stairs and into his toy-filled bedroom, careful not to step on anything. He than hauled Misaki onto his king-sized bed.
------------------------
As Misaki's back hit the bed, his calls of protest died out. His lips were captured into a passionate kiss, making him squirm under the drastically taller man.

They soon parted to breath, a string of saliva still connecting their lips. And before Misaki got to move even an inch, his shirt was practically ripped off of his body, exposing him to the cool air in the room. This didn't help his continuously growing erection, that was already clearly visible as a bulge in his pants.

As Misaki's gaze traveled lower on Usagi-san, he noticed a similar bulge in his pants, making his face heat up even more. Usagi-san saw where Misaki was staring, and a smirk grew on his face.

-"Don't worry, you'll get it."

Usagi-san started giving sloppy butterfly kisses along Misaki's neck, making the smaller male moan. Soon, he heard a light zipping noise. He glanced down, and saw Usagi-san slowly zipping his pants open. He quickly grabbed his wrist.

-"U-Usagi-san..."
------------------
Usagi breathed erotically out on Misaki's neck as he felt the young man grab his wrist. This made Misaki squirm wildly underneath him. This gave Usagi-san a chance to finish up on his pants, pulling them completely off. Misaki's swollen member was already peeking from underneath the hem of his boxers.

-"You are still just as cute as always, Misaki"

Their lips connected in one more passionate kiss. Usagi-san then yanked Misaki's deep blue boxers off, exposing the swollen body part for the coolness of the room. This made the male squeak.
------------------------
As Usagi-san yanked Misaki's boxers off, the sudden change of air made him squeal. He could feel precum running down the side of his member.

He soon felt something poking his entrance.

-"W-wait...! U-sagi-san..!"

-"Sorry, Misaki. Can't"

Usagi-san then pushed his about twice the size of Misaki's hole-member inside. At this, Misaki let out a mix of pain and pleasure-filled moan.
---------------------
"Oh God. Just as heavenly as I remember."

Usagi's thought raced around his head as he moved inside his small partner, them both making pleasure-filled noises.

Sooner than expected, they both felt their insides tighten up drastically, making Usagi-san speed up and Misaki to moan even louder.

-"Ah ah ah ahhh! U-Usagi-san! I-I'm c-cumming!"

Misaki suddenly saw stars as Usagi hit an extremely sensitive spot inside him. And not many thrusts after he already came, hard. As Usagi-san felt Misaki's inside's tighten up, he met his own end, releasing deep inside of Misaki.

Usagi then collapsed next to Misaki, hugging him tight to himself.

-"I love you, Misaki."

-"I l-l... L-love you too... Usagi-san"

This made Usagi's cheeks heat up and a warm feeling spreading across his whole being.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading~!
Please vote, comment and follow, it really keeps me going!

I'm really sorry if this was really shitty. Like I said, this is the very first time I'm writing a full on lemon, so bear with me. I'll try my best to get better!

And thank you again for reading~!