Chapter 30: Emergencies, emergencies

Pairing: Shinobu x Miyagi
Warning!⚠ Lemon
-----------------------------------------------------------
Shinobu's pov. :

I felt Miyagi's hands travel up under my shirt, caressing my upper body delicately. I let out a silent moan, but it was still loud enough for the pervy literature professor to hear and he gave a small smirk. Without saying a word, he pulled my shirt up over my head and started kissing my chest and stomach. I let out a sigh of pleasure as I felt Miyagi tugging at the hem of my boxers.

Just as he got my manhood revealed to the chilly air in the room, his phone started ringing. We tried ignoring it and continuing our little morning business, but it only lasted about 40 seconds before Miyagi had enough and picked the phone up off of the night stand.

     -"yes yes, I do believe I don't have a choice"

After a few minutes of talking, he hung up and sighed in defeat.

     -"Hiroki called in sick today and they need a substitute professor. According to them, no one else was available."

I looked at him a little irritated.

     -"So you're just going to leave me hanging?"

He looked me in the eyes and sighed once more.

     -"I'll make it up to you, I promise."

Miyagi then kissed me gently and got off the bed, putting on his clothes. He grabbed his things and left, leaving me alone on our shared bed.
---------------
It was a Sunday evening, and I could feel Miyagi's hot lips leaving marks on my neck. I moaned his name gently, apparently arousing him even more as he started grinding on me from behind. I could feel the growing bulge against my clothed behind, making me want Miyagi more and more by the second.

A distant noise from somewhere in the room. I felt Miyagi getting up from the couch and walking over to the kitchen table, picking his phone up to his ear, then later laying it down.

     -"Risako needs help moving her stuff to her new apartment. She says her friends who were supposed to help her bailed."

I looked at him then averted my gaze to look at the cowboy film that was playing on the TV instead.

      -"So you're going to bail on me?"

He let out a silent 'hmm' then I heard his jacket rustling at the front door.

     -"I can't help it and you know it Shinobu. I promise I'll make it up to you."

"That's what you said last time..." I thought to myself as I muttered a low 'bye' as Miyagi left.
------------------------
I let out loud moans as Miyagi bit the junction between my neck and shoulder and while his hand fondled my bare shaft. I was getting dangerously close to climax when....

The vibration of a phone could be felt throughout the table I was placed on, and realization hit me hard, like the five other times.

     -"Whatever it is, just go. You don't have to explain."

Miyagi looked at me as if he were about to say something, but changed his mind as he lifted his hand away and backed away. I sat up on the table and started scouting for my clothes, but got no further than locating my pants before I was roughly pushed back down on the table, a pair of lips ravaging my own.

As me and Miyagi parted, I managed to utter out a sentence.

     -"M-Miyagi, w-what are you doing? What about you urgent situation?"

Miyagi kissed me before answering.

     -"I have an even more urgent one right here at home."

Before I could utter anything more, Miyagi covered me with kisses and love bites.
--------------
Silent moans could be heard throughout the otherwise silent apartment. In their shared bedroom, Miyagi and Shinobu were finally getting down to business after a long time.

Shinobu lay on top of Miyagi, moaning as his older lover kissed his bare shoulders and collarbones while caressing his naked body. Both of them owned raging boners and were already sweating profusely.

     -"I'm sorry I almost bailed midway earlier, I promise I won't do it again."

Shinobu chuckled meekly while moaning in pleasure as Miyagi prepared him for a long night of fun.

     -"I would trust you, old man- aaah~ but I now know how terrible you are at keeping promises."

Miyagi smirked as he grabbed Shinobu's behind and buried himself deep into him, listening to his loud moans and panting.

     -"Hey now, I am making it up to right now, aren't I?"

Shinobu was unable to respond to the statement though. After all, he was stuffed to the brim with his lovers manhood. Loud and silent, long and short moans, grunts and gasps were heard from both parts as Miyagi began to slowly but steadily slam into his lover harder and faster, making Shinobu's eyes roll in their sockets as Miyagi's shaft suddenly found his sweetest spot and started grinding on it. Shinobu screamed and moaned with his whole voice as his climax started to creep it's way closer. To help it out, he started jumping up and down to meet with Miyagi's thrusts.

     -"M-Miyagi! Aaah~! S-so close, Miyagi!"

Miyagi responded by sitting up and pulling his smaller lover up to sit on his lap, helping him bounce by grabbing his waist, whispering in Sninobu's ear

     -"I heard you, sweetie~"

The immense pleasure joining with the sweet voice of his lover at his ear soon made Shinobu throw himself over the edge, his cum spraying over both his and Miyagi's bodies. The clenching muscles around his shaft soon drove Miyagi over the edge as well, his hot seed spilling inside his panting and quivering lover.

After a few minutes of gathering themselves, Miyagi fell down on his back, pulling Shinobu with him, cradling him in his arms. In response, Shinobu layed his head on Miyagi's chest and wrapped his arms around his neck.

     -"What about that emergency?"

Miyagi chuckled.

     -"They're grownups, they can survive on their own. You on the other hand, need some urgent watching."

Shinobu looked up and pouted.

     -"I'm a grownup too~"

     -"Hm, only in the books~"

Shinobu gave a silent 'hm' and layed his head on his chest once more, and closed his eyes... But for a couple minutes only ;)
-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm back, baby! I apologise for the long pause, I've been busy with all this "back to school" stuff. I can't make promises about updating more frequently, but I'll do my best.

Anyways, hope you liked this little terrorist smut ;)

Criticism is very welcome!