I'm In Love With You

(Joeys POV)

I walked up to Shane's door, my heart racing. The rain was pouring and I ducked my head underneath the small ledge, trying to avoid getting my hair wet. I hid the red roses behind my back as I rang the doorbell. I stood there, so nervous, waiting for Shane. Lisa opened the door, smiling.

"Hey Joey, what's up?" She asked. I didnt respond. I assumed that she wouldnt be home. She leaned against the door, her bright eyes staring straight into my green ones. My palms began to sweat, and I wiped one on the side of my skinny jeans.

"Uh.." I struggled to speak, my toungue tied. Where was Shane? Why was he not here? 

"Who's there?" I heard Shane call. He walked towards the door, and stood next to Lisa, putting his arm around her.
He was so perfect, standing there in front of me. He ajusted his hair, grinning excitedly at me.

"Joey!" He hugged me, but I kept my arms behind my back, hiding the flowers. I took deep breaths. When was Lisa leaving?

"I'm going to go finish making lunch." She kissed Shane on the cheek and walked back inside.

"Why dont we walk?" I said, and motioned him to follow. He walked with me, neither of us talking. I was mentally freaking out, but on the outside, I tried to remain calm.

"What's going on?" He asked, raising his eyebrows at me.

"I-I.. I have to tell you something, Shane. I've been trying since that day on Dare the Dawson. I-I love you Shane. and I know, you aren't gay, and until we kissed, I thought I wasn't either. But you're all I think about, and I cant stop. I'm in love with you Shane. And I'm so-"

I was cut off as Shane slammed his lips into mine. I dropped the flowers on the ground, shocked. I kissed him back, wrapping my hands around his waist. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach, and I could feel the spark between us. I never wanted it to end, but he pulled away, and touched my face.

This is the only really short chapter, don't give up on this story! Ily all<3