0.2

Your POV -All chapters will be in your POV unless noted-

Simon. Simon was all you could think about. You went to bed with him on your mind and now you had just woken up. He was still the only thing on your mind.

"Y/N?" Shoot. You completely forgot you were filming with Zoe today. You slowly got out of your warm, comfortable bed.

"Goodbye. I'll miss you my sweet, comfy bed. Until tonight." You slowly made your way to the lounge to see Zoe holding coffee.

"Oh my god. I love you so much, Zoe," you said, running up to her. You hugged her and took the coffee.

"I had a feeling you wouldn't be up. Which video do you want to film first?" You were filming two videos with Zoe. One for your channel and one for her channel.

"How about we do the football one first, then your makeup one. Then my face will be clean for you to experiment on. Does that okay?"

"Perfect. You make a good point."

"So, do you have your boots?"

"Um. No I don't. I was hoping you'd have an extra pair." Zoe bit her lip.

"Shoot. I don't. But we can get some. It's still early. Just let me get ready," you said as you walked toward your bedroom.

"Can I do your makeup?"

"No!" You wanted to be quick and you knew Zoe would take forever.

"Fine. Be an awkward potato with hair," you heard her mumble.

"I heard that!"

"Well, I didn't say being a potato was bad. It comes with power and responsibility."

"And you say I'm trash."

•••

"Ooh! These look pretty!"

"Zoe. It doesn't matter if their pretty. It matters if they're good quality." Zoe pouted and you laughed.

"Fine. What pair do you think I should get?" You looked around and saw a nice pair that you thought Zoe would like.

"What about these?" You held them up to Zoe. She clapped her hands.

"Yes! They're so pretty." You chuckled.

"You go get your size. I'll be over here." Zoe nodded and you walked off.

"Oh my god! It is! It's Calfreezy," you heard someone say. You turned around and squealed. Cal then turned around and saw you. His eyes widened and he walked over to you.

"Hey. Aren't you Y/N from OddY/N?" Oh my god. He actually knew who you were. All you could do was nod.

"You're pretty good at football," he said crossing his arms over his chest and nodding.

"You've seen my videos?"

"Yeah."

"Oh my god. Oh my god! Calfreezy has seen my videos. I'm a huge fan. Could I get a picture?"

"Sure." You took your phone out and snapped a few pictures.

"Thank you so much."

"No problem. Do you mind me asking what you're doing here?"

"Oh. I'm here with Zoe. We're doing a video together. We needed some equipment."