1.4

"Weren't we supposed to turn there?"

"No, Freezy. We're going to the sidemen house."

"Something to do with Simon, I presume?" Cal raised an eyebrow, smirking.

You blushed, mumbling, "Shut up." You pulled up to the sidemen house and grabbed your phone. "And no. I'm just filming with them." You slammed the door shut and walked up to the door. Before you knocked, Tobi opened the door, smirking.

"Hello Y/N. Don't ask questions. Just put the blindfold on." You looked at him and rolled your eyes before tying the cloth over your eyes. 

You grabbed Tobi's arm for support as he led you through the house. "I better not be getting pranked or anything." Tobi chuckled and you pinched him. "I swear to god."

You heard doors open and the rest of the Sidemen chuckle. Tobi guided you to a chair in which you sat down. You felt the rest of the boys gather around you. 

"Hey guys! Welcome back to another video. Today, we're joined by Y/N!" You recognized the voice as Harry's.

"And before you think anything wrong, this is just a surprise for Y/N," JJ interrupted. His voice came from next to you so you smacked him. The boys all laughed.

"Can someone tell me what is going on?" You reached for the blindfold, but someone's hands stopped yours. The strong hands brought your hands back down to your lap.

"Not yet, Y/L/N," Simon whispered. His voice sent chills down your neck and you shuddered.

"Anyway, as many of you might know, Y/N is playing for the All Stars for the match. So we've decided to size up our competition. We have a series of challenges to see how we'll compete." You felt someone's hands on your shoulders. 

Tobi continued on, "Joining her, we brought Will and Chip, because we want to make her look good." It clicked. One of the two's hand were on your shoulders. You were ecstatic. These "men" were some of the funniest content creators you've watched. You had enough and untied your blindfold and turned around.

"No way," you whispered looking at them. Chip pulled out his iconic glasses and put them on.

"You better believe it young lady. I, the respecter of women, am right in front of you." You laughed and stood up to hug Will and Chip. 

"All right then. Let's get started!" Harry jumped in front of the camera and turned it off. "So we've decided to let you guys prepare as we set up the first challenge."

The boys walked over and dragged small goals and placed cones around the yard while Will rubbed his hands together. 

"Alright, how are we gonna win this? I mean, there's seven of them and three of us." Cal raised his eyebrows at Will. "Oh yeah, you're here too. As I was saying, how do we beat them? My greatest talent is making fun of kids on the internet. I hate to say it, but I'm not the best at football." Will smirked as I laughed at his joke. "See? Someone thinks I'm funny!"