1.6

You opened your eyes to the sun gleaming through the room

You opened your eyes to the sun gleaming through the room. You looked around to see you weren't in your room. As you stretched, you hit something. Someone.

"Well good morning to you too, Y/L/N." You turned to see Simon Minter laying on your couch, covered in blankets. You blushed, remembering last night.

"Good morning, Minter. So, uh, about last night-" Before you could finish Simon grabbed your hand in his.

"Look Y/N," he sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I know we don't really know each other really well, but I'd like to get to know you better." Your face dropped and Simon's eyes widened. "And by that, I mean that I like you Y/N. I like hanging out with you. And kissing you."

You smiled and tucked your hair behind your ear. "I like you too Simon. And I'd love to get to know you better. And kiss you." With that, you leaned in and kissed Simon again. You were shocked at how smooth you were at the moment.

"So, do you maybe want to go get breakfast?"

You looked at the time and chuckled. "Seems a bit late for that Minter. How bout lunch?" He laughed and shook his head.

"Oi! I always get up late so this is my time for breakfast," he said, defending himself. "Where's your bathroom?"

"Down the hall. There's towels in the closet on the way." He nodded and grabbed some clothes out of his bag. You folded the blankets on the couch and walked to your room to get ready. You heard the shower start and you stopped in your tracks.

You started at yourself in your mirror and laughed. You, Y/N Y/L/N, had kissed Simon Minter. And Simon Minter liked you. Oh, how you had thought about this moment from when you were an obsessive fangirl. And now it was your reality.

You got changed and sat down to do your makeup. You looked down at your phone to see Zoe blowing up your phone. You cursed and clicked on her contact to call her.

"Y/N! Where have you been? I had to hear from Cal that you were on a date!"

"Nice to hear from you too Zoe." You laughed and put her on speakerphone as you continued doing you makeup.

"Shut it. Now tell me everything. How was the date?"

"Well, Will was such a gentlemen and-"

"Wait a minute, why is your shower running? Did you bring Will home? Y/N!"

"Oh my god Zoe. Chill and let me talk."

"Sorry. Continue please."

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, Will was so nice. We had a great time together. And we kissed." You were interrupted by Zoe screeching.

"Anyway, after that we realized we didn't like each other like that."

"No you didn't."

"Yes I did."