0.9

You should really check out my updating schedule. It's in my status book.
Other Sidemen related books by me:
Sidemen Oneshots and Preferenes
What If? • AntiMinter
(This one Features the sidemen..)

You listened to your phone ring in your hand. "Hello?"

"Hey. Is this Simon?"

"Depends. Who are you?" You understood why he was doing this. He didn't have your number. You could be a fan who had spent hours on the internet searching.

"It's Y/N. I got everyone's numbers at Nando's yesterday, but I didn't get yours. I asked JJ for it."

"Than yes. This is Simon."

"I was wondering if you wanted to do a video together."

"Sure. I need to get a video done. You could join us for Cards Against Humanity, if you wanted to." A chance to play video games with the sidemen?

"Great. So that's a video for my channel and one for your gaming channel. What about your main channel?"

"Obsessed much?" He chuckled and you blushed. Thank god he couldn't see you. "We could do a Q&A. So, we're playing in ten minutes. You can come to the house after that."

"Cool. See you soon."

"Peace." You ended the call. You texted Simon your Skype and you were soon added to a chat.

You got changed into a sidemen jumper before turning on your computer. You accepted the incoming Skype call.

"Hey guys."

"Woah. We've got a chick here?"

"You didn't see JJ? Simon added her to the chat."

"Hey Y/L/N."

"Hey Minter."

"Is that your thing? Or can we join in?"

"Ethan. That's their thing."

"Wanna get this started?"

•••

You knocked on the door of the sidemen house. "I've got it!" Josh opened the door. "Hey Y/N!"

"Hi Josh. I'm here to do a video with Simon."

"He's in his room. You know where that is, right?" You nodded and headed that way. You reached the door and knocked.

"Come in." You walked into his room. You took it all in. You were in Simon Minter's room.

"Hey Minter. You ready to film?"

"Oh. Hey Y/L/N. Yeah. Just let me tweet about it." You nodded.

miniminter: Tweet out some questions for @OddY/N and me using #OddMinter!

You blushed at the use of your ship name before you retweeted it. "You ready to start?"

"Yeah." Simon patted the chair next to him and you sat down. He adjusted his camera before hitting record.

•••

"Okay. The last question is for Y/N. We've heard you talk about your internet crush since you started YouTube. How does it feel-"

"That's enough," you said grabbing the phone away from him. Your fans loved to embarrass you. You knew if Simon kept it in the video, the comment section would go insane. OddMinter had already went trending. "But it feels amazing." You blushed and looked down.

"What was the question?"

"Oh. It was nothing."

"Alright. I'll link Y/N in the description. Subscribe to her. I don't know why you wouldn't be subscribed already. Well thanks for watching. See ya." Simon ended the video and turned to face you.

You stared into his deep blue eyes. They were so much better in person than looking at them on a screen.

He reached his hand forward and tucked a piece of your hair behind your ear/moved his thumb against your cheek. You blushed looked away, but he brought your face to look at him.

"Hi again," he whispered.

"It's me." He started laughing hysterically. You chuckled but you mentally slapped yourself. You just interrupted your own moment with Simon. Well, at least you thought it was a moment.

"Well. I should get going."

"No. Don't leave. I like your company."

---
Other books by me:
End Up Invisible (Calum Hood)
Left to Drown

Thanks for reading. This book almost has 5k... oh my god.

Ilysm

•Riley•