0.3

"Oh my god. Zoe! What did you do to my face?"

"I took away your potato-ness."

"Well. Maybe I wanted to be a potato!"

"Come on. You look beautiful." You did look beautiful. You usually didn't wear a lot of makeup.

"Fine," you mumbled.

"Excuse me? What did you say?" You knew Zoe heard what you said. She just wanted to hear it again.

"Fine! I do look pretty!" You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms.

Zoe flipped her hair. "I know. I'm a miracle worker." You hit her arm and she burst out laughing. It didn't take long before you joined her.

"Okay. Now, since we have Cal here, why don't we make him look pretty?" Zoe asked, looking into the camera. You did jazz hands and you saw Cal's face turn to pure horror.

"Oh god no," he said, backing up. You smirked.

"Zoe. You get the makeup ready. I'll tie him down."

•••

"Don't you feel pretty, Cal?" You pinched his cheeks.

"Yes," he grumbled.

"Okay. So what do you want to do for your video?" You asked, handing him a makeup wipe.

"How about a Q&A? I'm not playing football with her." You chuckled.

"I agree. That was horrendous."

"Hey! I wasn't that bad," Zoe yelled from the lounge. You rolled your eyes.

"Anyway. Sure. A Q&A sounds great."

"Cool. I'll tweet about it."

•••

"Okay. The next question is for Y/N. OKAY SO YOU LEFT US HANGING @OddY/N! WHAT HAPPENED?! DID THE TREND GO TO WASTE? ARE YOU ON THE TEAM? OMG TELL US PLZ. ALSO OMG YOURE WITH CAL HOW ARE YOU NOT DEAD YET?! ASDFGHJKL. Okay. Is that normal from your fans?" You had completely forgotten about what happened during your last Q&A. How did you forget?

"Yup. Completely normal. My fanbase and I are completely insane." Before you could continue, Zoe interrupted you.

"In case you didn't know, Y/N was nominated to be on the All Star team this year."

"Yes. I was. But I'm not sure if Simon would be alright with me telling everyone about the decision." You bit your lip nervously.

"You can call him if you want. Here," Cal said, handing you his phone.

"Oh my god. I'm holding Calsqueezy's phone." He chuckled as you called Simon.

"Hey Squeezy."

"Actually, it's Y/N."

"Y/N? But this is Cal's number."

"Yeah. I'm kinda with Cal right now. I wanted to ask you something."

"Shoot."

"Can I talk about the deal in a video?"

"Sure. It needs to be announced sooner or later. Listen, I have to go edit a video. Bye."

"Thanks. And bye," you said, as you hung up the phone.

"What did he say?"

"I can tell the people. So, if you don't know me, then hi. I'm Y/N. I have a YouTube channel called OddY/N where I play football, fangirl, and a lot more. The other day, I was doing a live Q&A when I got asked about the upcoming match. I got nominated by my lovely oddballs. Simon Minter then DMed me. We talked for a bit and he gave me the chance to play in that match. To get in, I have to beat him in a football match. Him vs me." You nervously bit your lip.

"Whoop!" You gave Zoe a look.

"Really? You just killed the mood." You shook your head as Zoe laughed.

"I feel like that's a good note to end the video on. Anyway, check out these two lovely ladies' channels. I'll link them in the description. Thank you guys for watching! See you guys later! Bye bye!"
You and Zoe made funny faces in the background as Cal did his outro.

"Thanks guys. That was fun. It was really great to meet you. Really great."

"It was great to meet you," Cal said, hugging you both. "I should go. I have to edit this video," Cal said, grabbing his stuff.

"Bye Cal!"

"Bye Freezy!" He chuckled as he left your flat.

"That was great meeting him. He's a huge inspiration."

"I can tell. I watch your videos." You rolled your eyes and smiled.

"I'm gonna edit this video. You can spend the night if you want."

"Nah. I think I'll head home. I need some Zalfie time." You smirked as she grabbed her stuff.

"Have fun, Zoe. Tell Alfie I say hi. If you find the time."

"Oh my god, Y/N. I'm out. Bye!"

"Bye!" As your front door closed, you were left to your own thoughts. Your mind wandered to Simon. You had always liked him. His laugh, his smile, his eyes. Everything about him was perfect. Watching his videos gave you butterflies. What would meeting him do to you?

"Snap out of it Y/N! You need to edit this video and upload it." You slapped yourself. "Ow." You put your headphones in and put your playlist on as you edited the video.

•••

It was the late afternoon when your video was finally uploaded. You needed your fans to watch Cal's video.

OddY/N: NEW VIDEO UP WITH @Zoella and @Calfreezy I KNOW! I MET CAL AND DIDN'T DIE! Anyway, vid on my channel, Zoe's and Cal's. Cal's has a very important announcement. Love you all. 😘😝

You immediately got responses. Everyone was freaking out. You decided to get changed an watch YouTube for a while. You got changed into your favorite SDMN jumper and some trousers.

You sat on your bed and scrolled through some notifications. You're eyes widened. The Sidemen. All of them had subscribed to you. You started screaming and rolled off your bed. Again. Thankfully, you had forgotten to pick the pillows off the floor. You finally calmed down and started breathing.

"What is my life?" You stared at your ceiling until you fell asleep.

-----

Anyway, thank you so much for 94 followers. I WAS JUST THANKING YOU GUYS FOR 80?!

Love you all!

•Riley•