0.8

You guys are insane. 3k??

"Okay. You guys ready?" Vikk came running onto the pitch.

"I'm ready. I just don't know if Simon's ready to be beaten by a girl."

"Oi. I'm right here."

"You know it to be true."

"Okay. Let's get this started. Who has kick off?"

"Let Simon have it. He'll need it if he wants a chance."

"Thank you. Wait. What?" You chuckled.

"Okay. Simon will pass it to you and you'll pass it back. Are you guys ready?"

"Yeah."

"I'm as ready as Tobi's intro," you said. Ethan started laughing which made you chuckle.

"Okay. Let's get this started." Simon dribbled the ball to the half, with you jogging behind him.

"Tobi, you ready?" He gave a thumbs up. "JJ?"

"You don't need to ask him. He could sit out for all he wanted." Vikk looked at you confused, but shrugged it off.

"I'm actually not sure how to start this. Play?" Vikk said. With that Simon passed you the ball. You gave him a nice pass back and instantly went in for the tackle.

He tried to fake you, but you stole the ball. You dribbled down the side and dribbled into the goalie box. You looked behind you to see Simon running. You took a shot.

It went in the top left corner. Tobi had no chance of stopping it. You turned around to see Simon with his mouth open.

"Oh, I'm not done yet, Minter," you said. You looked to the sideline and saw the rest of the sidemen.

Harry was just sitting there. It looked like he was questioning his life decisions. Josh just stood there, wide eyed. And Ethan. Well, he was laughing.

You looked and saw JJ. He was on the ground laughing. Tobi smirked and clapped. Vikk. Well. He was being Vikk.

Simon was just stranding there,muttering things to himself. "C'mon, Minter. Don't wanna lose, do you?"

"Well. I just let you have that one. Now, I'm gonna start playing," he said confidently.

"Well, than what would you call what just happened?" You smirked.

"Uh. Well. I was letting you get one goal so you didn't feel as bad when you lost." You smirked.

•••

There were five minutes left in the game. You had let Simon score one goal. The score was currently 4 to one, you. Simon had one more chance to score.

You let him dribble for a bit before going in for the ball. As you were fighting for it, he whispered in your ear.

"You know, you look really cute playing football. Your competitiveness is adorable." You stopped fighting for the ball. You stood there as he dribbled past you.

You heard the sidemen cheer. He had scored. Vikk came running over and so did Zoe. Vikk looked into the camera as Simon came over.

"That's game! Y/F/N, the first girl on the YouTube All Star team!" You won.

"Oh my god. Oh my god! I did it!" You started jumping around. You finally calmed down and started crying.

"Why do I deserve this?" You whispered. You felt someone wrap their arms around you. You looked up. It wasn't Zoe.

Simon. Simon Minter. "Thanks, Minter."

"No problem, Y/L/N."

"That reminds me. Can I see your phone?" He sighed and handed it over.

miniminter: I like cows...🐮🐮🐮

"Really?" You snorted and covered you mouth. Everyone started to laugh. You took out your phone.

OddY/N: I feel like I should be wearing a crown right now 👑💁

"Let's go celebrate! To Nando's!" JJ yelled. Everyone cheered. Cal walked over to you.

"I'm excited to have you on the team. I can tell this will be an exciting match," he whispered in your ear, hugging you.

"Thanks."

"Y/N!" You looked and saw Zoe running towards you."

"Zoe!"

"You did it. I'm so proud."

"Thank you," you said hugging her.

"Do you know how many girls you've inspired today? A lot. Let's go celebrate."

"Let's go have fun!"

"First tell me. How did Simon score that last goal?"

"You know how I feel about Simon. But he doesn't know."

----
I know. Short chapter. I'm sowwy.

Maybe another chapter tomorrow cuz I have nothing better to do since I'm sick.

TYSM for 3k. These two chapters were a thank you for 2k....

•Riley•