1.3

16k? #430 (or something idk) in Fanfiction? Wow.. Thank you. Check out my wroetoshaw fanfics? Please read the author's note at the end.

"Hey Y/N!"

"Hey Y/N!"

"Hi Cal."

"Are you free today?"

"Yeah. Why?" You had already uploaded today's video.

"The All Stars are practicing today. Could you come?"

"Yeah."

"Could you pick me up? I'm at the sidemen house."

"Sure. I'll be over there soon. Bye."

"Bye." You hung up and resumed watching the video you did with Simon. He had just uploaded it and he had left that awkward question in there.

You stretched and got up. You were already dressed appropriately for practice. You're grabbed your stuff and put it in a bag before heading to your car.

You could see the cold crisp air as you walked up to your car. You closed your eyes, breathing in the air as you opened the door. (My attempt at being artsy lol)

You sat back in the seat, starting up the car. After a minute, you turned the heat on and put some music on.

You arrived soon and knocked on the door. It opened slowly to reveal a half awake Simon.

You had forgotten about the other day due to your freaky dream. "Hey. I'm here to pick up Cal." You were quiet, worried that Simon was still mad.

"Hey Y/L/N. Cal should be out soon. Where are you going?" He had forgotten. Great. Maybe you could start new.

"Practice. A lot of the All Stars are gonna be there." You were nervous. A lot of the All Stars were excited to have you on the team. However, you had heard rumors that a lot were majorly upset about a girl being on the team.

"That's cool. Oh. I need to know. What number do you want for your jersey?"

"Oh. Could I have Your Favorite Number?"

"Sure. I'll let Josh know. He's in charge of jerseys and stuff."

"Of course. Dad is always responsible," you said, shaking your head playfully which earned a laugh from Simon.

"So about the other day," Simon said, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. You looked down, biting your lip.

"Why? Am I really just that disgusting that you can't sleep next to me?"You whispered.

"No! Of course not! I just didn't want things to be awkward. It'd be weird. We only just met." It all made perfect sense. But of course you had to have thought differently. Simon is not that kinda guy.

"Oh. I understand."

"Oi! Is that Y/N!" JJ appeared next to Simon, holding your stuff.

"Thanks JJ," you said, taking your stuff from him. JJ looked between you two and shrugged at the awkward silence before leaving.

All of a sudden, you heard running. Then Cal appeared. "Hey Y/N. Thanks for picking me up. These lazy-"

"Come on Cal. We're gonna be late. Rant later."

"Sorry," Cal mumbled, stepping outside. Right before you made it through the door, Simon spoke up.

"Hey. Are we okay?"

"Perfect Minter," you turned back around flashing a smile. He sighed.

"Great. See you Y/L/N."

•••

You stepped off the pitch, relieved. At least a third of the team hated you. You found your phone in your pocket as you waited for Cal.

"Hey. Trouble already?"

"Oh god Zoe. The team hates me. What do I do?"

"That's not true! Plus, the ones who dislike you are are probably just jealous. You're amazing."

"Thanks. I'm still worried though."

"Enough about football. How'd things go with Simon?"

"It was all just a misunderstanding. I kinda feel stupid."

"Don't be. Well. I have to go. Talk to you later, Y/N!"

"Bye!" You saw Cal waking towards the car with some of the other All Stars. You checked my phone, again.

Minter 💖:
The sidemen want go collab with you. Free today?

Cal walked over and looked at your phone. "Who's texting you?" You tried hiding your phone, but Cal caught a glimpse. "Who's the heart for?"

"No one," you mumbled. "Let's go." You got into your car. Cal got in.

"I saw an m. Was it Simon?" Cal smirked, seeing you blush.

"Maybe it is. But does it really matter?"

---
Thank you all so much. Love you all. Sorry for the short chapter. Didn't feel motivated. I will once I write the match. After that, things kick off. Now serious time.

I spend way too much time on Wattpad. I update a lot and don't focus on my school work. So I have decided that I will only update one story a week. It won't always be this story though. I hope you understand. I just have a lot of sh- RUBBISH (I'm trash sorry) going on rn. Hope you all understand and will wait for updates. A lot is coming up.

•Riletato• (thanks twdtings the amazing nickname and edit. Love ya)