1.5

just to clear something up that may have been confusing; even if you didn't choose will for the challenge, you did end up switching partners as i stated in the last sentence of cal's part. this means you two would have gotten to talking so ur going on that date anyway hun sorry 

 this means you two would have gotten to talking so ur going on that date anyway hun sorry 

You paced around your flat waiting for Freezy. It was Friday afternoon and you had no idea how to get ready. Zoe was in America for who knows what. You heard a knock on the door and you slid over in your socks. You whipped open the door to reveal Freezy, and Simon.

"Uh, hey guys! Come on in," you said, moving to the side and gesturing for them to come in. 

"Thanks. Sorry for bringing Simon on short notice. We had just finished filming and whatever your problem was, it seemed urgent. So I brought backup," Freezy finished, plopping down on your couch. Simon awkwardly stood there.

"Oh yeah. Welcome Minter. Make yourself at home." Simon nodded and sat next to Freezy on the couch.

You sat across from them. "So, what are we doing here Y/L/N? What's the emergency?" Simon leaned forward, putting his elbows on his knees. Freezy put his phone down and looked at you, waiting for you to answer. 

"Well, you guys know Zoe is out of town." The two nodded. "God, this is embarrassing. You two are the last people I would go to for help." Simon put his hand over his heart, acting offended. You chuckled before continuing. "I need help getting ready for my date tonight?" You nervously looked up at the boys. 

"You have a date? And you came to us?" You nodded at Freezy.

"Why don't we call Gee to help you?" Simon suggested.

"One, I don't really know Gee that well. I've only talked to her once at a party. Two, I'm kinda going on the date with her roommate."

"You're going on a date with Will?" Simon was just as shocked as Freezy. You had no idea why Simon was surprised, but you know why Cal was.

"Yeah, we really bonded during that stupid video." You chuckled, trying to break the tension. As the boys awkwardly laughed, you instantly regretted your choice in asking them to help.

Simon sighed, "Look, while I don't really agree on this date thing, we do need to help her Cal." As Simon and Cal exchanged a knowing glance, you questioned what Simon had meant. "And she's right. We can't really call Gee." You sighed of relief. You didn't really know Gee. And even if she was really nice, you would have been way to awkward.

•••

Simon was going through your closet, looking for outfits for you to wear. Surprisingly, Cal knew enough about makeup to help you. As you were doing your eyeliner, Cal glanced up from the tutorial on his phone. "So you're over Simon?" You almost messed up your eyeliner. 

"Shut it." You hit him and he laughed. 

"You never answered my question Y/N." He smirked at how mad you were.