act5 scene3

Three days later.
I lay on the bed crying deeply for the what desaster befalls me since the last predeceasing days, when mama opened the door. I looked at her and took away my head from the direction.
Mama: fadeela. Look at me. Sit down.(I got up and sat) good. Let's talk. Tell me now, he said this is your last chance. I know you know it.
Fadeela: I don't know anything.
Mama: (mama got up angrily) you don't want to tell me now that I'm petting you? Fine! Hold on your information, you will tell it to him at gunpoint. (She turned away and slammed the door then

moved down to daddy's room.)
Daddy: any genuine information?
Mama: she still sticks to her position. She said she doesn't know.
(Daddy got up and walked magestically as he does, upstairs with mama following him anxiously)
Daddy: where are you both?
(I and papa appeared) where is falilah?
(We both kept quite, scared and my stomach pushed up the little it had as Hitler thundered. Everyone stopped and watch me disgustingly vomit over and over while mama looked suspiciously. Hitler suddenly changed his face, this time around he wore a wicked mask and looked directly into my eyes then turned away. Mama held back as if she was going to stay then suddenly jogged after him. I went back to the room and squat down holding a passport of falilah and cried out hardly.
Fadeela: oh life, despite all you have shown me, you still have more tragedy for me. I have only falilah and nab for me. They are the only reasons I still agree to breath and now you decided to take away her and leave me one-eyed. This is terrible, I can't survive this. Why didn't you take me away in her place at the minute she smelt hope and fortune? Why! (I released the passport and let my body fall to the ground as I sob. Papa opened the door, walked in gently and sadly to me and raised me up)
Papa: its OK, you are not alone. You have me. I will stand for you rain or shine. I promise. Stop crying now, OK?(he wiped away my face with his palm gently and placed his hands on my shoulders) we both are victims of lack of family affection. That was what caused all this, I wanted to take up 20 bottles of bear with a hand full of cocaine and just dye smiling...
Fadeela: what! No please. Don't do this to me, please(I burst into another cry)
Papa: calm down. I'm not doing that anymore. After this incident, I found a reason to live. I hated you before because I thought you were part of this people that made my life miserable because you seemed to have loved everyone including the man and mama. And after that other trash that happened, I accompanied myself with weed and cocaine but now I'm here for you. We can forget about the nasty past and the remaining mother-fuckers. I'm your brother, two of us can make a beautiful family, just you and I.
Fadeela: what are you saying?
Papa: just a brother and his little sister, I will take care of you I promised.
Fadeela: and what about falilah? I can't forget about her, she's got a mighty place in my heart and her leaving made me feel a mighty cut in the heart which pains me.
Papa: I know, and I also feel the same but time heals and I believe she'll get back to us soon. I know she just decided to take a break from this shit and she'll come back for us. She knows where she left us.
Fadeela: you said we are one family now?
Papa: yeah, of course .
Fadeela: let me tell you something. But promise me you will never let it out.
Papa:I promise. Tell me.
Fadeela: I'm pregnant.
Papa: I know that(he said not loving the statement)
Fadeela: and I sent falilah to...to...
Papa: you actually did that?( he jacked back angrily then soon regained his compusure) its OK, go ahead.
Fadeela: I sent her to school. Tehran and her plane was hijacked. (I completed with hot tears rushing down my eyes like a fountain flows. Papa threw my shoulders back and hit his head to his knee then raised up with his tearful red eyes)
Papa: are you sure?(I nodded then he looked at me and started to go then paused and turned back) if you need anything. I'm in my room. (I nodded,he turned and left while i stood to lay on the bed then collapsed down and continue to cry. Around 10:00pm I got up and headed to papa's room where I met him busy taking in some hard drugs)
Fadeela: but I thought you said you stopped.
Papa: (stood up and began coming my way then got me inside) yes. I want to stop, but you know its impossible to stop what you are used to overnight .(I looked at him with my pale face) what do you want?
Fadeela: I want to get nab.
Papa: that nab again?
Fadeela: he's all I have left now.
(Papa looked slightly hurt, then gave me his phone and turned his back. As I dial nab's number I heared the sound of some strange footsteps I peeped through the door and saw a battalion of armed soldier men approaching with mama following them looking immensely terrified. They banged the doors of our rooms and entered, some began to scatter the rooms searching while two of them held and handcuffed us. The one assigned to arrest me had to hit my back with his knee to get me down before he locked it from the back and carried us away)