The Begnning!!!

*Edited*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.. What you are wearing up the top...

(Y/N Pov)

Here I am on a boat...

With my body trying to puke my stomach and the stuff in it out...

Fun...

"Professor Archimedes when are we, ugh, going to get there?" I ask grabbing my tummy and putting an iron grip on my mouth to stop more puke coming out in the middle of my question.

"We will be there soon (Y/N), and you should have told us that you get sea sick, we would have gone by plane" Jane nagged, worriedly rubbing my back, trying to help.

"Yeah and (Y/N), how many times have I told you to call me Father, because you are practical my daughter with how close you are to us! "Jane's father said cheekily with a closed eye smile.

"And like I say every time, I rather not, I don't want to make Jane jelly that I stole her father from her" I joke, looking at Jane, Jane appalled, put her hand on her chest.

"Oh yes and I'm very jelly that you stole my, crazy, nutcase father from me, who I was already going to steal to the highest bidder" She said dramatically, kneeling down on one knee and putting one of her hands in the air and the other with her head in it.

"HEY I AM NOT CRAZY! I am just creative! "Professor shouted angry, his facial features changed from betrayed, to angry and betrayed again.

I was laughing on the wood of the boat, having tears running down my face, and my stomach hurting like something was alive in there.

"Professor it was a joke "I said, getting up of the floor and hugging him.

"Yeah dad, I wouldn't do that to you! "Jane laughed and somehow got into the hug.

"So sappy, I hate it, could you guys get a grip, you guys are here to research the apes! Not make a happy family moment that is going to be remembered forever! "A voiced yelled from behind us

"Oh no it's the goblin, why don't you go back to you cave? "I sneered, getting out of the group hug and giving the goblin a glare that can break ice.

"(Y/N) don't say that to Clayton! Sorry Mr Clayton I will make sure (Y/N) will not insult you again! "Professor said bowing to Old grandpa Clayton with a sorry look pasted on his face and to make sure I don't say anything back Jane covered my mouth.

"Humph, she better not or I will throw her into a croc pit or I could make her dance? "Clayton said pointing his shotgun at my face then at my feet giving me a smug look because I could do or say anything to him.

"No need, I'm going over there where only happy people go "I said taking Jane's hand off my mouth and walking over to the tip of the boat looking down at the water.

"Why did they even hire that guy, I could protect them, I have a gun, I know karate but I guess I can't shoot or do moves on an animal taller than me. (Sigh)"

As I look up, I notice an island not that far away.

I jump up yelling, "I see land!"

Every one jumps up like a needle poked they're bums and rushed over to me

"Yes, this is going to be an awesome adventure together with you (Y/n)!!"Jane said giving me a hug, which I return.

"YAAAHHHOOOO!"Professor yelled jumping around

"Humph, indeed this will be fun "Clayton said through an evil smirk.

I wonder what he is planning.