Meeting the strange man

(After Tarzan saves Y/N)

*Y/N's Pov*      *Edited*

After the strange man gave the monkey that caused all the trouble the picture I drew of it, I tried to jump to the vine but before I could touch it, the strange man grabbed me and threw me back onto the branch.

"Hey! That is not how you treat a woman! "I yell at him and I also throw a glare in there.

He started crawling closer to me.

"No stay back! "I shriek at him once again but he ignores me.

"Bad wild man, bad! Stay! Hey, I said stay back! "I kind of scream since he crawled even closer to me.

He then gets REALLY close to me that he started to caress my face.

I tried to slap him but he caught my hand and gave me a smug glace.

He was looked at my hand and his eyes shown with hope and wonder making they sparkle.

Embarrassed, I kept my head to the branch, I have to say, he was somewhat handsome, but you did not hear that from me!

Him putting his hand on mine and spread my and his fingers apart got me out of my daze and Snap my head up.

I looked at him curious about the look he gave me; the look was as if he fined his hope in life.

As we had a staring comp for a while, he got closer to me again.

"Oh OK I thought I told you not to come any clot-"I was cut off when he put his head over heart and listened to it.

I had my eyes closed thinking if he was going to do something bad to me.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when he grabbed my face and put it against his chest on his beating heart.

"OK, that's a very nice um heart um there "I said awkwardly scratching my cheek and looking at the rain.

"That's very nice"

I snapped my head to the wild man.

"You. You talk?"

He nodded his head, he sat up taller and proudly puffed out his chest

He tapped his fist on his chest while making grunting sounds.

"Tarzan" He grunted out in the same pose.

"W-What? "I whispered giving him a confused look

He made signals saying to listen.

"Tarzan"He grunted out again.

"Tarzan? Is that your name? "I asked tilting my head a little

He got excited like a kid in a candy shop.

"*Giggle* I see Tarzan is your name"I said laughing a little giving him a silly smile.

He then shocked me by repeating what I said! even the giggle!!

"*Giggle* my name is Y/N, Tarzan "I once again gave him a smile but not as silly as the other one.

"Y/N" he mumbled grabbing my chin and caressing it and of course, at that moment goblin had to shoot his stupid gun.

"Stupid goblin, probably shooting air again "I hissed rolling my eyes at the sound again.

Tarzan being the smart ass repeated what I said, I turn to see him rolling his eyes and I just burst out laughing.

"HAHAHA! You had better not say that to his face! Come one lets g-OW!" I yelled at the end landing back on the ground.

Tarzan run over to me and picked up my ankle, he turned it slightly to the side causing me to cry out again.

"Damn, it's sprained!" I yelled throwing my hands up being dramatic.

I look over to see Tarzan being too worried for his own good.

"It's OK but um can u help me back to my camp? "I asked with tears in my eyes because of the pain.

Tarzan said nothing and just picked me up.

"Ahh give me a warning next time" I nagged, I wrapped my arms around his big neck, he ignored me and swung on a vine to camp

"YAAAAAAAAHHHOOOO!" I screamed with a big smile on my face and looked at the trees and animals passing us.

What I did not noticed that Tarzan was staring at me with a smile on his face...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Edited*