Happy Ending

-Edited-

(Reader's Pov)

It was a day after the death of the Gorilla king, Jane, The professor and i were about to go on a wooden boat to go to a bigger on close to the shore back to London.

While the Professor and Jane were waiting for me, next to the boat Tarzan and me were standing about a couple of steps away from each other.

"I'm going to miss you and this island, there will be no place in London more fun than here," I said looking up to him with a soft smile.

"I'll miss you too (Reader)"He said looking straight at me.

Some tears started to swell in my eyes.

"Come on (Reader) we have to go! "Jane shouted out making me wipe my tears away and look at Tarzan.

"So this is goodbye," I said he gave me a sad look and a nod before I turned around and walked to Jane and the Professor.

They started getting into the boat before I stopped them "Wait!" I shouted out making the professor stop mid step onto the boat.

"I can't go back to London with you guys "I said quietly, they turned their heads around looking at me questionably.

"I have nothing to go back to there while here, I can have a future with the guy I like! and not sit in the basement in a museum to fix the boiler every five seconds!" I said looking at them to see if they approved.

They just stared at me smiling big and rushed over to give me a group hug

"I'll miss you Professor no I mean father "The professor gave a big gasp before giving me an even bigger smile with tears streaming out of his eyes.

"And Jane you are like a sister to me so I hope you will always remember me "I said looking at Jane who also was crying a river.

She gave me a nod before her and her father hopped onto the boat.

"Write to me! "I shout out before turning towards a confused Tarzan.

I gave him a smile before running and jumping on him.

He caught me, still confused.

I put my forehead onto his

"I'm staying "I said before he grinned so big then started twirling me around making me giggle and squeal.

He stopped, but before he could put me down, I smash our lips together.

He was surprised for a minute before getting into it.

We were going at it until someone cleared his or her throat, stopping us.

We pull away from each other to see a soaked Jane and Professor.

"Huh?"I blurted out looking at the two confused.

"Well we decided that we couldn't leave you here with all the fun and we also couldn't allow you to somehow burn the forest down "Jane said, giggling at the end.

"Hey! The only thing I have burned was some pancakes! "I shouted out giving Jane a little smack on the shoulder making her laugh more.

I smile at her and gave her a hug that the professor joined as well.

Tarzan was just standing there before we waved him over welcoming him into the hug.

When we got out of the hug, Tarzan's family was waiting for us at the start of the beach.

Tarzan's mother came over to us, Tarzan held my hand out to her, she grabbed my hand out of his and gave me a monkey smile.

I smile back, she then lead me to the others, which crowed around us.

I stopped and said the line Tarzan taught me meaning that I was staying, making them go wild.

Tarzan went on his elephant friends back and he gave me his arm to help me up but I refused it, gave him a smirk and got up myself

He turned around and gave me a proud smile.

Tarzan and I were doing tricks and flips, hopping to vine-to-vine and skidding across them until we got to the end, which was a cliff that over looked everything.

He and I both gave each other a smirk before we both did our gorilla sound while thumping our chest.

When we got to the end of our breath, we stopped and looked at each other before embracing and kissing.

The End

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi so whitewolf here!

i hope u have enjoyed my Tarzan Story!

Plz comment and vote!

i am working on many stories to come!

my next disney story is going to be about Aladdin!!

so look out for that and plz comment on any of my stories if u want me to keep doing them or not!!

so Bye!