I'm Sorry

-edited-
(Tarzan's pov)

After yesterday where i saw the flowers on the light thing that Y/N said was meant to help me learn about her land and culture, i went around the jungle to look for those certain flowers for Y/N.

I was swinging tree to tree determined to find her these flowers that she couldn't take her eyes off of when the magic Box was producing light.
I stopped in my tracks when I noticed something colourful in the corner of my eyes, looking down from the tree I was resting on, there they were, the flowers, they were surrounding the ground beneath me in many eye catching colours, perfect for Y/N.

A big grin bloomed on my face at just imagining her face when I give them to her,

I was planning on just jumping down and picking them but I noticed some predators were stalking around trying to catch the birds hanging around.

I looked around for plan b and found some vines hanging over the flowers, making it so I could be too fast for the predators and be with Y/N sooner.

I swang on a vine near be, collected a bunch of the flowers and used the vines to get to the camp.

When i landed in Y/N's camp i saw all theses unfamiliar people running around taking stuff off the ground and taking down the tents and carrying it to a ship that was at the shore line down below.

I look around and see the professer running after a man carring a stack of books, the man didn't listen to him am walked away while the Professer went after another man that was rolling a thing across the ground not listening either.

"Wait i have waited 50 years for this and i cannot leave now until i see a gorilla"Professer demanded to him but the man just kept rolling the thing.

The Professer stops running after the man and sighed sadly, I made a grunting sound while walking over to him trying to make him happy again, looking up from the ground he stared at me with desperation and sorrow clouding his big old eyes.

"Ugh ain't this dreadful tarzan-WAHH!!"the Professer screamed out grtting his shirt stuck on this bouncing thing that two men were carring and even though the professer was yelling profanitys at them to put him down they were unaffected and just kept walking dragging the professer with them.

As i was looking at the Professer being carried away, i was nearly rolled over myself by some barriers but i jumped over them, jumped on a nearby mob of ground and look around for Y/N.

i was looking for a bit since if was hard to spot someone in all this mess until i heard talking no i mean yelling from a complicated man.

"Your the captain!, can't you tell them you had engine trouble and give us two more days!?"Clayton yelled, turning beet red and giving the stink eye to at a man in a wired clothing who was rubbing the back of his neck but quickly put his hands down, he thought for a bit making it the longest and awkward silence in my life, he suddenly furious look on his face.

"And be late to every port from here to london!?"The guy argued throwing his hands up in the air.

"Just give us two more days!, My friends and i didn't come here for nothing!"Y/N told him calmly, looking at him with sadness.

"No, i'm sorry Miss L/N i simply can't do it!"The guy stated walking away from the group and went to talked to some of the weird men.

"Damit stupid pig, doesn't have the balls to go aganist his orders"Y/N huffed out crossing her arms and stomped her foot.

"Y/N even if i agree with you there is no need to call someone names to the person who is giving us a ride home!"Jane scolded, flicking her forhead.