He comes back

-Edited-
(Y/N Pov)

It was the day after i meet Tarzan and i was drawing on the black board Jane brought with her on the trip.

i was so into my drawing i didn't realise that Professor and Jane were watching me.

"Who's this huh Y/n?"Jane said slyly smirking at me.

"AAAAHHH!!! JANE!!!! you know how easy it is to scare me!!"I yell at her trying to hit her with the piece of chalk i was drawing with.

"That is what i like most about you Y/N!"Jane said grabbing her stomach like her life depended on it and laughing like something like a witch, well that's what it sounded like to me.

"Not happy Jan not Happy" i said monotone with a unimpressed look.

"Y/N what are you drawing anyway?"Professor asked looking really interested in my drawing.

"It's the drawing of the man i meet yesterday, he walked on his knuckles like a gorilla,he was hunched over,Had NO sense of personal space, and his eyes, his eyes and the look of wonder and hope in them like he has never meet one of his kind before, they also had determination laced in them too"i finished off, dreamily staring at the drawing.

"Oh do we have to leave you with the black board for a bit?"Professor and Jane said at the same time smirking up at me.

"No! i-never mind!"i huff, turning away from them only to hear their snickers.

"PROFESSOR!"a voice forced in, a voice i wish i could kill and take out.

"You are here to learn about the apes, not about a young woman's fantasises"Goblin spat, putting his ugly hands on the professor.

"Hey! listen here Goblin"i sneered walking over to him and poking at his chest and glaring at him.

"I bet any of my fantasies are better than your's you pedo"i said turning away form him and smirking to him over to my shoulder.

"WHY YO-"Goblin was cut off when Tarzan came in between us and looked around.

Everyone but me stood there like a stick in the mud staring at him like they won a million dollars.

"Told ya Goblin"i said my smirk turning into the Cheshire cat.

"Oh my g-"Jane was can't off by the professor

"His real! oh his real!"Professor was jumping around and talking like a fan girl gushing about her anime crush.

The thing that got me laughing was that Tarzan was trying to copy him.

Evert thing was fun and games until Goblin got his gun out ready to shot and told us to duck.

"NOO!"i Yell running to Goblin and pushing his gun upwards and making it shoot to the sun.

"*GUN SHOT NOISE*"

Everything was quiet with Jane and Professor staring at Goblin and me with big eyes, I was glaring at Goblin and grabbing onto his shirt pulling him closer to me, I lifted my fist ready to punch him so badly that he sees stars.
he was also glaring at me and grabbing onto my shirt ready to also punch me.

"Goblin" Tarzan said smiling proudly and staring at me.

*Crickets*(Or would it be birds or bugs?)

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!"Jane and i laughed making birds fly away or in the other direction.

Jane and I were crying rivers and rolling on the dirt floor laughing so much making a person in Africa jump.

Goblin had a un amused face pasted on and looked blankly at Tarzan while Professor was tying to hide his smile and laugh, Tarzan through the thing had a bigger, prouder smile on his face.

"He has definitely meet Y/N"Goblin said again blankly and rocking a un amused look again.

"No Goblin, he just thinks that is the name of the sound of you shooting your gun"i finished laughing, a smile still stuck to my face.

I stood off the dusty ground to find Tarzan walking over to me.
When he got close he grabbed a piece of my hair and moved it away form my face.

"Y/N"Tarzan said almost dreamily, staring at my face.
Me being awkward as usual i stare back with a nervous smile.

"Yes hello Tarzan"I whisper, for some reason my cheeks felt like they were burning themselves.

"*Chuckle* Now i know what you mean when you said he doesn't know personal space" Professor said with a happy face on.

Tarzan bored with me walked to Goblin trying to copy his pose and studying him.

"W-What is he doing?"Goblin said with curiosity and worry in his eyes.

"Look Dad,Y/N he walks like an ape but looks like a man"Jane said walking over to Tarzan and studied him up and down.

"He could be the missing link!"Professor yelled running over to us and standing next to Goblin with a happy face printed on his face.

Goblin then started tapping the Professor to get his attention and when Professor turned around, Goblin put his arm around the Professors shoulders.

"Or our link to the apes"Goblin said smirking at the Professor who had a thoughtful look on his face.

i just glare at Goblin.

Goblin had let go of the Professor and walked over to Tarzan, which Tarzan tried to copy again, and cleared his throat.

"Where are the gorillas?"He said in his 'manly' voice.

Tarzan got on his two feet and grabbed onto Goblin's little moustache and tried to climb on him but Goblin just pushed him off but grabbed his arm.

"GORILLA!!"Goblin yelled pulling each sound out.

Tarzan just smiled, puffed his chest out, stood on his two feet and shouted the same thing back to them.

"Goblin, are you so stupid,  Shouting won't do anything"i said to him with a duh tone and stared at him blankly.

"He doesn't understand English"i said in the same tone and same face.

"But i can make him understand"Goblin said striding over to the black board with Tarzan following.

"If i can teach a bird to sing 'god save the queen' i can teach this beast"he smirked over his shoulder and drew a...monkey monster on the black board.

"Gorilla"Goblin stated proudly and gave Tarzan the chalk.

Tarzan checked out the chalk for a bit
He looked at Goblin said gorilla back and drew all over goblins picture and the black board.

Then they had a fight?

Tarzan was coping everything Goblin said and fighting over the chalk.

'UGH boys'

"Goblin"I said taking the chalk of him.

"I think i should take it from here"i stated smugly, crossing my arms

'well this should be fun'