HA! i finally get to kick butt!!

-Edited-

(Readers person Pov)

After I got out of my daze of Tarzan kissing me, I ran over to the edge of the ship and saw Tarzan already on the shore of the island.

"Come out alive you idiot!" I shouted out to him, I hoped he heared me.

He turned around to look at me then ran into the jungle.

"I'll just take that as a yes," I mumble.

I turn around to see the gorilla that saved us with the elephant was standing right behind me.

"Ahh! Don't do that!' I shouted out at the gorilla, he looked shocked and tumbled back with a scared look.

"Ahh! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare it's just that I don't like being scared and with me being nervous about Tarzan and- you don't even know what I am talking about don't u?"

I gave a big sigh at his confused look, well if it is a he, I cannot tell!

As I was looking down at the ground guilty, I felt a rough hand on my head.

I look up to see the gorilla giving me a small smile.

I gave him a big closed eye smile in return and as I was about to get up and maybe give the gorilla a hug, I was chucked in the air.

"AAHHH WHHYYY MEEE!"I screamed, I closed my eyes as tight as a bank vaults.

I was doing my last prays before I die However, I did not die, instead i landed on something kind of soft and hard.

I open my vault eyes to see that I am on the back of the elephant who looked back at with with a amused face.

"Ok, was it was you who threw me, or u caught me, now which one? "I questioned, and had my confused face on with my index finger on my chin.

"(Reader) I swear you can be so oblivious sometimes, the elephant picked you up and threw up on HIM AND NOW ME! "Jane said annoyed at first then to screaming the next when the elephant did the same thing to her and then to the professor and to the gorilla that had a blank face all through his ride.

When all of us was comfortable on the elephants back, the elephant turned towards the edge of the ship and looked back towards us.

"Oh no I think it wants to swim there" I said with fear, I looked back (you are on Tantor (The (elephants) neck so in front of everyone) at everyone to see them with scared looks as well.

Then the elephant jumped off the side of the ship with our screams following.

*Time skip*

(Still readers Pov)

Surprising we did not get that wet when the elephant jumped into the ocean.

It was a little while after we came to shore and we were still on the elephants back.

"Do you think the elephant is lost?" Jane questioned looking at the gorilla who just shrugged.

I was about to give a snarky comment when the elephant stopped and had his ears up.

We all go quiet, waiting for the elephant to make a move.

The elephant does a little jump before charging in a direction.

"Where is he going now? "Jane screams out, grabbing onto the elephant back fat.

"Like I know! "I scream back at her.

As the elephant was charging in the direction, we hear a human call off in the direction followed by some heavy stomping feet.

"That was Tarzan! "I yell out excited.