Meeting the music animals

*edited*
(Y/N's Pov)

When Tarzan and i landed, Tarzan putted me on the ground and gave me a dorky smile which i returned with a small smile.

I turn around to the camp site, i was shocked to see that it was in shambles, tents became flat, dishes smashed and Monkeys swinging around and dancing? and an elephant stomping around with the music horn thing in it's mouth making a trumpet noise.

"M-Monkeys? and a elephant?!" i say with half surprise and half horror.

One of the monkeys run up to Tarzan and they tackled each other and started wresting on the grass.

"He is one of them,Cool"i mumble in wonder and awe.

Tarzan was in front of me so i tried to get a better view of the monkeys but when the monkey Tarzan was playing with saw me, he had eyes has big as plates and was staring at me.

The monkey looked at Tarzan and Tarzan gave him a nod and the Monkey slowly walked over to me.

But before he could get any closer.

they all stood up like statutes and were staring at something behind me, i gave them a confused face and turned around.

And there, standing so close to me i could smell and feel it's breath on my face was a sliver back gorilla.

"o-o-oh m-m-y, aren't y-you a b-b-ig gu-" Before i could finish my nervous blabbering, it gave a eath breaking roar.

i squeaked and ducked down that my stomach was touching the ground.

i looked around and found a pan, i grabbed it and used it has a shield..well tried to make it a shield.

The gorilla looked at his reflection on the pan, it confused sniffed it.

He looked at me once before he gave a mighty sigh and started walking off telling the others to follow which they quickly did, well i would if he was my chief too.

i turn around to Tarzan with fear stitched into my eyes.

I started hearing Jane and the others calling my name.

His whole face said that he didn't want to leave but one of the female gorillas, maybe his mum, grabbed him by the arm and dragged him away.

"Y/N! oh thank god your alright!"Jane yelled running to me and latching onto me like a koala would on a tree.

"Oh Y/N we didn't know where you went and we were soooooo worried about you!, we even tried searching for you but that didn't wor-"I cut the Professor off.

"I'm OK! I'm just tired that's all, well off to bed goodnight!"i turn around and see that of course my tent was stomped on and danced on and looked like a pancake that had mud in it.

"Oh yeah i forgot about this hehe"I nervously laugh and turn around to see every one putting everything together.

i see goblin picking stuff up and putting them away and i got a idea.

"Oh goblin don;t brake your back because your what?...70?"i said smirking all the way through

"W-What!? my neve-"

"Oh sorry i got to put my tent up so bye and be careful!!" i yell running over to my tent area and putting it up as fast as i can so goblin won't hurt me.

I hope i will meet wild man again.....