Easy there Big,strong gorilla (Nervous laugh)

-Edited-

(Reader's Pov)

We all stood still and waited to see what came out of the shaking bushes.

We all jumped when a elephant and a gorilla...who was wearing my clothes?? come running out of the bushes.

I turn to Tarzan in fear when he said "oh no"

Behind the clothed gorilla and elephant came a big Silver Back gorilla though the bushes, he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw all of us.

He turned his head when he heard Goblin and a gorilla making a fuss, i look over to see them having a tug a war with his gun.

Seeing that this could be bad i run over to Goblin and tired to pry his hands off the gun.

"Let go you idiot! let the monkey have the gun"i shouted at him with little tears crawling down my face.

"No! make him let go!"Goblin shouted back, not backing down the tug of war and didn't  realised the Sliver back gorilla staring at us with shock,rage and fear??

i was pushed to the ground with a thud when goblin shouted "Aha!" and a gun shot noise ringed in the back ground.

i look up at the sliver back gorilla and glanced at Tarzan,Professor and Jane.

I saw the silver back gorilla get angry, he ran full speed to us, i let more tears run down my cheeks knowing i was going to die, i touched my forehead to the ground and covered my head with my arms hoping to somehow live through this.

'When did i become such a cry baby??'i ask my self,but then i realised that i was crying more over the fact that..i won't be able to see Tarzan any more,his handsome face,his sweet personality and how he filled that space in my heart that even the professor and Jane couldn't fill.

'i love u Tarzan' was the last thing i thought before i felt the silver back gorilla jump off the ground with a shake of the ground, he roared but he didn't get near us.

i look up to see Tarzan and the silver back gorilla wrestling on the jungle floor.

Jane and the Professor both grabbed one of my arms, pulled me to my feet and dragged me back,naway from the fight.

i look at everyone, they all had their eyes glued to the fight with tensed faces.

As Tarzan was trying to bring the big gorilla down again, the gorilla picked him up by his hands and flung him away from him and start charging at us again.

As he was charging at us we all stood there like poles and stared at the charging gorilla.

i turn to look at Tarzan and saw that he was looking at me too, i gave him a small smile and turned back to the gorilla only to see it flying sideways in the air with Tarzan holding onto him in a choke hold to keep him still.

But after Tarzan got him down once, the gorilla got back up and started running at us again but with a bit of struggle.

But Tarzan once again threw him down and shouted at us to go.

Goblin got up really quick and run away while i stayed in my spot staring at Tarzan and the Gorilla.

"(Reader) we have to go!"Jane shouted at me and grabbed my arm with the professor.

i looked at them then back at Tarzan before i Ran back to camp with Jane and the Professor But not before saying.

"Please come back to us,to me"