Eren x Reader

689 words

I sit in a kitchen cabinet, doing my best to maintain a quiet breath so that I am not found. You are probably wondering why I'm hiding in a kitchen cabinet and the answer is pretty simple. I don't want to go to training. While I know training is an important part of becoming a soldier, no matter the regiment I end up choosing, I absolutely do not want to face Levi. The training he puts us through ends with my limbs feeling like jello, and if I were to follow each instruction and not take a break when he wasn't looking I'd be bedridden.

The kitchen door opens and closes, making my heart drop to my stomach as I imagine Levi coming to prepare himself tea. I had no clue what the cabinet I was using held since I simply threw it into the one beside it and climbed right in. Not only would I get cleaning duty for a year, but I'd also probably be scolded for messing up the cabinets and climbing inside. Which apparently isn't very 'hygienic.'

After a bit of shuffling around the kitchen, the person who I assumed to be Levi opened the cabinet.
"I swear I wasn't trying to avoid training, I'll do whatever you want just don't hurt me." I rambled quickly as my eyes adjusted to the light.
In front of me stood no other than my crush Eren. He had a poker face as he looked me over confused. I expect him to question why I'm in here, even though the answer would be obvious.

"How do you even fit in there? Oh wait, you're shorter than Levi!" He said happily as he laughed

I narrow my eyes at me and grab the nearest object and hit him, which unluckily for him was a frying pan. He fell back onto the floor as he held his face in pain.

"What the hell?!" He questioned as he watched me climb out.

"Oh god, I didn't mean to hit you that hard. Although that's what you get for calling me short. Anyways, let's get you to the infirmary." I said with a small grin as I held out a hand to help him up.
We walked in silence down to the infirmary and upon entering we see a note, 'went on break.'

'Dammit, just my luck.'

I walked over to the cabinet and began looking through it for some gauze. Of course on the top shelf laid the gauze. I stood on the tips of my toes as I tried to reach for it, just for a hand to reach up and grab it for me.
"Thanks." I said with a small smile as I blushed and grabbed it from him.
"Now go sit." I ordered while pointing at the bed.

"Yes ma'am." He said jokingly with a laugh as he sat on the bed.

I walked over and sat in front of him as I began wrapping the gauze around his head. As I bandaged his head, I took a glance at his face and locked eyes with him.

A grin made its way onto his face as he gently cupped my face. My eyes trailed down to his lips before fluttering shut as he kissed me gently. After a moment he pulled away and I couldn't help the large blush that spread onto my face.
"You definitely have a concussion." I muttered as I finished bandaging his head and stood up.

"Or maybe I've been wanting to do that for a while." He said while grabbing my wrist and pulling me closer to him.

"Yeah right titan boy." I said while rolling my eyes.

He laughed a bit as he grabbed my collar and pulled me into another kiss. Although this one didn't last long as Hange busted into the infirmary. She squealed happily as we both pulled away with large blushes on our faces.
"About time, the sexual tension was almost enough to suffocate everyone." She teased as she put her hands on her hips.

"Anyways, shorty wants you two lovebirds, and I don't think he will be congratulating you two." She said before leaving."We're dead." I said with a gulp as me and Eren glanced at each other.