Mikasa x Male Reader Lemon

What is up will y'all liking smut so much? Not that I have a problem writing it, but I get so many damn requests. Like damn. Lmao.

Also I had a paper full of all your requests, but sadly I lost it. So I might be opening requests up again. But I haven't decided yet.

- - -

Me, and Mikasa have been dating for the past month, and so far no one except Armin and Eren know.

The reason we kept it a secret is so the Commander and Corporal don't try to separate us. But I'm not sure I can handle hiding our relationship.

Jean always flirts with her, and I even fought him a couple times because he didn't stop.

Anyway, it's one of the few days that we get a break, and Mikasa is in my room. We cuddle on the bed, simply enjoying each other's company.

We lay facing in the same direction, with my arms wrapped around her, spooning her. For once she took her red scarf off, showing her smooth neck.

I lean down and leave gentle kisses on her neck. The gentle kisses slowly turn into nibbles, which turns into me giving her hickeys.

Within a couple minutes I begin peeling off her clothes. First her shirt, then her pants, then her underwear.

Within seconds we are both completely naked, and kissing each other roughly. I slide a hand down, and rub her clit.

A gasp emits from her throat, a moan quickly following. She quickly covers her mouth with her hands, and I can't help but chuckle.

"Shut up." Mikasa mutters as she gently hits me.

"I didn't say anything." I say with a grin. She sighs, and smiled back at me.  With a smile I kiss down her body, and stop at her waistline.

I feel her shiver beneath me, as she watches me slowly kiss down to her pussy. I gently lick her clit, and watch as she bites her lower lip.

I then begin sucking on her clit while, pushing a finger into her. She moans with pleasure, as I begin moving my finger in and out of her.

Slowly I push a second finger into her, and then a third. By then she was a moaning mess that was shivering under me.

She tangles her fingers into my hair, and archers her back. Finally she lets out a loud moan, louder then the ones before.

I pull away with a grin, proud to have made her orgasm so quickly. I sit up, and peck her lips softly.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask while looking at her.
Mikasa smiles lovingly and nods yes. "I'm sure.

"If you need to me to stop, just tell me." I say as I line the tip at her pussy. (Consent is important kids. Always remember that.)

Slowly, I begin to push inside her. She's so warm, and tight, and as I get deeper she gets tighter.

I stop once I was halfway in to let her relax. I kiss her neck, and gently rub her clit.

Once I feel her loosen around me I begin to push the rest of the way in. She moans softly, and I can't help but admire her beautiful complexion.

Strands of black raven hair sticks to her face, and her pale face now is a light pink.

I stop all the way, and rub up her body. "Tell me when to move." I mutter in her ear as I nibble on her ear.

After a bit she grinds against me, and moans softly. "You can move." She says shyly.

I smile at her, as I grab her waist. I slowly begin to thrust in, and out. Continuously, getting faster, and harder.

Soon the bed is hitting the wall, and creaking beneath us. Mikasa's moans ring out through the room, along with my groans, and the slapping of our skin.

I kiss her passionately, and slide one had down to her clit, rubbing it quickly. Within minutes she's arching her back, moaning her loudly.

Her face scrunches up with pleasure, and she tightens around my dick. I then pull out, and pump myself to an orgasm on her stomach.

As I sit there, calming down, I admire her beautiful body.

Her legs that are twitching, and her face that still shows pleasure. I grab a tissue and wipe my cum off her, before laying beside her.

I pull the covers over us, and wrap my arms around her. She snuggles into me, with a small smile.

"Are you okay?" I question, hoping that she enjoyed it.
"I'm more than okay." She says as she rolls over to face me.

She places her hands on both of my cheeks and peck my pecks lips.
"We should get some rest." She said softly and I can't help but smile back at her.
"Good idea."