The different endings

Hello the first part will be where you chose Armin and the second part will be if you pick your family.
______________________________________
After a couple seconds of deciding I know what I want. "Armin I want to stay here with you." He smiles and pulls me into a hug. "I'm sorry, at least you can visit them." I nod and he pulls me up. "How about I show you where I'm staying, just so you know it's pretty small." I shrug as we walk across the field of grass. We walk up to a giant wall and my eyes widen.

"Holy crap." He chuckles and we walk through the open gate. "This wall was built to protect the rest of humanity from Titans." As we walk in, buildings were everyone with people walking around. I smile and my hand finds his.

We walk though the town until we get to a a giant place, almost like a castle. "This is the HQ where the people of the Survey Corps stay."

Timeskip

After spending hours of talking to Armin I look out the window to see it dark outside. "Let me go get you some pajamas." He stands up and walks out leaving me to explore his room. I walk over to his dresser and look at the framed pictures. Some are off the little kids that must be Armin, Eren, and Mikasa. Another is Armin with an old man, they both are smiling with a book in their hands.

"I got you some pajamas." I turn and grab them from Armin, "thank you."
"I'll wait outside the door for you to change." He walks out closing the door behind him leaving me alone once again. I take of the black dress and I put on the purple pajama shirt and pants.

"You can come back in." He walks in and smiles. "If you want I can make a bed for me on the floor." He makes a motion to some blankets and the floor. "Nonsense, this is your room. We can share the bed." I suggest. "Sounds like a good idea." Armin turns of the light and we get in bed together.
I snuggle into Armin and his arm wraps around my waist. I listen to his breathing and soon I fall asleep.

Next day

I wake up and notice I'm alone in bed. Instincts kick in and I sit up looking around for Armin. My body relaxes when I find a note next to me.

Good morning (y/n). If you wake up and see this note just know I'm making breakfast for you so please do not worry.

Love Armin

I smile and as I place the note down the door opens and Armin enters with a tray. "Morning sleeping beauty." I giggle and he sits next to me. "I made eggs, pancakes and sausage." He carefully places the tray on my lap and I stare in awe at the food. "I've never had this type of food before, we have different good in the sea."

"Well I guess today is the day you try human food." I wrap my fingers around a fork and poke the pancake. Armin grab the fork and cuts the pancake into smaller pieces. He then puts one on the fork and holds it to my mouth. I open my mouth and wrap it around the fork.

No one's POV

No lie, (y/n) eyes shone as the taste of pancakes filled her mouth. "How do they taste?"
"Wonderful!" She squealed and took nother bite. A couple minute later and she's finished with the pancakes. "I also got you some clothes and then I'm going to introduce you to some of my friends." Said Armin while handing her some clothes. He grabs the empty plate and smiles at her, "I'll meet you in the hallway." And again he leaves.

(Y/n) takes of her clothes, letting them fall into a pile, before grabbing the new clothes. She puts on black leggings and a plain button up shirt that's white before opening the door to the hallway. Armin stands there leaning against the wall and smiles when he sees her. "Ready?"
"Ready."

Timeskip and back to your Pov

A couple years later I stand in front of a mirror looking at my dress.

It wasn't much but I found it beautiful, and I bet Armin will  too. Hange comes up behind me and hugs me from behind. "I told you I could sew. Do you like it?"
"I might have to marry the dress instead of Armin."
We both laugh and we glance over as the door opens. Historia peeks in, "you guys ready?" We both nod and we all three walk out. Hange and Historia walk out first and then it's my turn. 'Breath in and out. Everything is going to be okay.' I take a deep breath and slowly walk down the aisle. Everyone stands and watches me walk down the aisle.

Armin gets teary eyed and rubs the tears away. As I arrive by him and smile and we glance at Levi who will officiate our wedding. (it wasn't your choice) "blah blah blah, stay together forever, blah blah blah, sickness and health, more random​ shit. Okay, do you Armin Arlert take (Y/n) (L/n) to be your beloved wife?"
"I do"
"Do you (Y/n) (L/n) take Armin Arlert to be your beloved husband?"
"I do."
"By the power vested in me I pronounce you husband and wife. You may KISS the bride."
With a smile Armin dips me and kisses me passionately. I instantly kiss back and we pull away. Everyone erupts into cheers and Armin picks me up bridal style. He walks down the aisle and I laugh.

I guess this is what people call
happily ever after.

_______________________________________________________________
Part 2

After a couple seconds of deciding I know what I must choose. "I'm sorry Armin, but family comes first. I hope you understand." He nods sadly and stands up. "I guess I'll fetch the antidote and turn you back into a mermaid. It'll be a couple minutes." With those words in the air he stands up and leaves.

I sit there staring at the ocean, rethinking everything. I do love Armin but family comes first. I can't leave them after everything they did for me. "(Y/n)...(Y/N)." I jump slightly as I see Armin holding another drink a different color from the first. "Just letting you know you can visit me here anytime." He says sadly while handing me the potion. My heart aches but I grab the potion with a sad smile. "I'll make sure to visit you, I love you."
"I love you too, (Y/n)."

I hold the potion to my lips and slowly drink it. I close my eyes and feel my feet slowly morph into my (tail color). I open my eyes and see the scales reflecting light off them. "I'll carry you to the ocean." His soft hands pick me up and carry me closer to the ocean. He softly places me down in the water. "I'll visit tomorrow." He smiles sadly and I go fully into the water. With a sigh I swim back to my family.

______________________________________
I apologize for the short second part. I quickly typed it so I would be able to publish this chapter. I will hopefully be updating soon.