Eren x Armin

Hey guys I will try to update more often but if I can't I'll do the best I can. Also there will be some curse words and words like "fag" and if you are not comfortable feel free to skip this story.

                                                                                     -Author
______________________________________

I smile and stare at Armin as he points to different pictures of the ocean. The ocean is what he almost is always talking about, but I don't really care because I get to see his eyes light up with joy. "In the book it states that many other creatures harmful, and harmless live there. Most will die if they are not in water."

"You know your eyes are probably more blue and beautiful than the ocean." I say with a soft smile. He blushed and looks down, "my eyes aren't that beautiful," he mumbled and it almost breaks my heart. "You know what you're right-" he looks up with a slight sad look, "your eyes aren't beautiful, they are gorgeous." His blush from earlier comes back darker and he smiles.

"We should get to the Mess Hall before Sasha takes our food," Armin says as he closes his book and prepares to leave. He walks to the library shelf he got the book from and walked back over to me. "Let's go," I say and we leave the library, and make our way to the Mess Hall. When we get there we grab our food and sit at a table with Mikasa, Reiner, Berthold(sorry if I spelled it wrong) Annie, Marco(he's alive) and lastly horse face or also known as Jean.

Everyone talks and has a good time before another cadet named Adrian  comes over(I apologize if you are named Adrian). He sits by Jean and tries to join a conversation which everyone ignores him. He growls and stands up leaving the Mess Hall with his two friends following like lost puppies.

Time skip

It is almost time for lights out and I can't find Armin anywhere. I start to panic and start to search outside. Behind the Mess Hall I hear grunting and crying. Quickly I make my way over and see Adrian and his two friends beating up Armin. "We don't need no homosexuals in the Survey Corps. All you'll do is try to do all the men and distract them from training. Maybe we should train this fag to become our slave." Rage fills me and I punch Adrian square in the face making him stumble back. "What the fuck!?"

Next thing I know they are beating the crap out of me. They soon leave and I sit up rubbing blood off my mouth. I turn to Armin and give him a worried look, "are you okay? How bad did they hurt you? Did they rape you?" "They didn't rape me and I just have bruises. Also thanks for saving me." I smile and hug him, "that's what friends are for." I wish I could tell you how I really feel.

Me and Armin limp our way to the Nurses Ward. We lean against each other for support and look for a nurse. The nurse stands there getting ready to leave. She finally spots us and gasps. She sits us on a same bed and starts attending to Armin's wounds, "what happened?" I decide to answer since Armin seems exhausted, "A cadet named Adrian and his friends were beating Armin up so I decided to step in and take the beating for him."

The nurse remains quiet as she sits in front of me, "is there a specific reason or-?" She asks trailing off. Armin looks at her then looks down, "they were beating me up because I am gay, and they happened to find another reason to hate me." My eyes widen as I stare at Armin. Just as I open my mouth to speak I hiss in as alcohol is dabbed(dab *-*) against a scratch. "Sorry," she says.

Again I look at Armin, "why didn't you tell me? When were you gonna tell me? Were you ever gonna tell me?" He looks down and his lip quivers, "I didn't know if you would accept me, and I thought that if I told you I was gay, you would hate me." I smile softly and hug him, "guess what," he looks up at me, "what?" "I'm gay too!" He laughs and hugs back.

Time skip

Me and Armin got closer ever since the day we came out the closet. Right now we sit on a hill away from the HQ and watch the sun set. I turn towards him and pull a small rectangular box from my pocket. "Armin, I have to tell you something." He looks at me, "hm?"

I sigh, "Armin, you have been my friend ever since we were children. We basically were inseparable and still are to this day. You have a wonderful personality and you are absolutely gorgeous and these next three words have been difficult for me to say but, I love you. And I was wondering if you could be my boyfriend?" As I finish speaking I hand him the box.

He opens the box and covers his mouth, he pulls out a necklace in the shape of a heart. "I-I love it. And I love you too. I have since we were kids. Yes. Yes, I'll be your boyfriend." A dark blush covers his face and I help him put the necklace on. I smile and pull him in a passionate kiss. I can tell he's surprised but a couple seconds later he kissed back. We pull away and he smiles. "I love you Eren." "I love you too Armin."

Time skip, sorry

Me and Armin have been dating for six months and now we are going on another expedition. I look at Armin and pull him into a kiss, "stay alive," I say seriously and he nods, "you too." I smile and hug him before running to Levi's squad.

Everyone in Levi's squad died. Stupid female titan. Right now I'm riding next to Levi and Mikasa. We catch up with the others when in the distance I see my boyfriend, quickly I make my horse run in that direction and ignore Levi and Mikasa screaming for me. I hope off my horse and run towards Armin who lays there crying, "E-eren?" My lip quivers as I sit by hip and place his head in my lap. "E-everything hurts. I d-don't want to die." 

"J-just relax and c-close your eyes. F-follow the light and the p-pain will leave. And remember that one day we will meet again." I say as tears run down my face, "E-eren, I don't wanna die." He says while sobbing.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamt I held you in my arms
When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head, and I cried

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

I'll always love you and make you happy
If you will only say the same
But if you leave me to love another,
You'll regret it all one day

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

Please don't take my sunshine away"

I sing while crying and I notice when I finish Armin's not breathing. I start to sob and hug his body. "I'm s-sorry I couldn't save you." He's gone now. Dead. And I had to accept that. I pick up his body and get back on my horse with Armin. I grab the reins and start heading to the walls.

Once we get back to the Survey Corps people are swarming me and asking questions. Tears start to run down my as I struggle to hold Armin. Jean quiets everyone and puts a hand on my shoulder. I look up at him and he looks at me and Armin's dead body sadly. "I-I want to have a proper burial." Jean nods and pulls me into a side hug. "Then we'll have proper burial.

Later that day we have a proper burial and I could not too crying. Mikasa hugged me and she had tears running down her face. We lost our best friend, my lover how am I gonna move on.
______________________________________
This is one of the longest oneshots I've ever typed.