Connie x Sasha Lemon

Dear readers,
I apologize for not updating in a long while. I have been incredibly busy with school, and home stuff that I sorta forgot. I'm not saying that I am for sure back, and updating all the time, but whenever I manage to get the time I will try to write, and publish some oneshots.
Let me also say that I haven't watched Attack On Titan in a long while, nor have I got to watching season 2. I might try to re-watch them but I am not for sure yet.
So for now I hope you enjoy the ones I can publish, and the ones already published.

This is 1771 words and was requested by lolohud.

- - -

Connie noticed that he developed feelings for his best friend after an expedition. Him and Sasha sat on the wall looking off at the large landscape in front of them.

He glanced at Sasha and admired the way her hair blew in the wind. He absolutely loved her, and would get ripped apart by titans just to be with her. Sadly, she seemed more interested in food them in. But he was happy to at least be her friend.

A soft grumbling from next to him pulled him out of his thoughts. Sasha let out a loud laugh while holding her stomach.

"We should head back, otherwise Levi might not let us eat." She stated while standing up.
Connie laughed a little and also stood up. "I have a feeling the main reason is because you're hungry." He said grinning.
"That too." She joked, grinning also.
The two laughed and began walking back to the Mess Hall.

By the time they got there everyone was seated, and eating. Instantly Sasha grabbed a tray, and sat at an empty seat near Mikasa. "Hey...you gonna eat that bread?" She asked while pointing at it.

Connie chuckled to himself as he grabbed his tray, and sat beside Sasha.
"Take it." Mikasa said with a sigh.
Sasha laughed, and quickly snatched the small loaf of bread.

"Hey, Connie."
"Yes I am going to eat my bread." He said with a laugh as he looked at Sasha. Her arms were crossed, and she pushed her lower lip out as she pouted.

"Please. Aren't we best friends? Don't you love me?" She asked, faking being hurt. Connie sighed, and handed her the loaf. Sasha smiled happily, and grabbed it from him. Their fingers gently rubbed against each other, and Connie couldn't help his smile getting bigger.

He knew she wouldn't notice it, which hurt him, but he was still happy to at least come in physical contact with her. Connie leaned on the table, and admired Sasha as he ate. The rest of dinner continued how most dinners go. Jean and Eren fighting, corporal Levi yelling at them, and Erwin having to calm Levi down.

Once dinner was over the girls went to their cabin while the boys went to their cabin. Everyone showered, and changed into pajamas before laying down. It has been a long day, and that everyone can agree on, but for some reason Connie couldn't sleep.

He sat up, and glanced around at his fellow friends who snored. Quietly, he climbed down the ladder of his bunk, and pulled his shoes on. He walked outside, and shivered slightly at the cold air that blew.

He glanced around before walking to the girls cabin. Although it was a bit of walk, Connie didn't mind one bit.

He walked over to the window, and peeked in, looking around for Sasha. Most of the girls were asleep, or trying to sleep. As he scanned the cabin, he noticed a bed was empty, and the person missing was Sasha.

He chuckled under his breath as he turned, and walked back to the Mess Hall. The door was slightly ajar, with a bit of light shinning through. Connie slowly opened the door, and stepped in. It was eerily quiet, as he walked past the tables, over to a closed door. Shuffling came from behind the door, and the sound of a few items falling.