Hanji x Reader Part 2

"HANJI!" A loud booming voice wakes me from my slumber. My eyes flutter open to see a mess of brown hair.

Memories of the night before flood my mind, and a smile graces my lips. All of a sudden the door is busted down to reveal an angry Levi, and an Erwin with messed up, drawn eyebrows.

They look at me confused but dismiss the look when Hanji sits up. "Morning." She says tiredly while rubbing her eyes.
"You have a lot of explaining to do." Levi growls out.
"Calm down Levi, Cadet (L/n), Hanji, get decent then we'll talk." Erwin says while practically dragging Levi out.

"I think we're in trouble." Hanji says stating the obvious.
"I couldn't tell." I reply sarcastically. She pouts while sitting up, "don't be like that love.~" She purrs and stands up. I watch as she goes to her dresser pulling clean clothes out. Hanji throws her dirty clothes, off her body, into another pile of dirty clothes in need of a wash. She then pulls the clean clothes onto her body, and turns towards me.

"We should go listen to our lecture." She pulls me up, and pulls me out of her room. In her lab, as she calls it, sits Levi, and Erwin. "Do either of you care to explain why Levi can't find the sugar, and why I have fake eyebrows?" He asks looking between us.

Me, knowing Hanji won't speak up, makes the decision to speak up. "Last night me, and Hanji were hanging out when she got the idea to prank you two. I agreed for some reason which leads us to this moment." I say staring him straight in the eye. Erwin nods, and Levi speaks up. "Why were you in Hanji's room." He asks staring holes through me.

Awkward silence fills the room, when Hanji breaks the ice. "Isn't obvious, we're dating." She says with her famous grin. The two older males nod, "Hanji you are grounded from doing experiments for two weeks." Erwin says while rising.

Hanji whines loudly, and follows Erwin, begging him to reduce her sentence. This leaves me, and Levi alone in the room. My gaze slowly falls onto Levi who was staring at me through the entire conversation. I watched as he stood, and walked over to him. "Be careful with her." Was all he said before leaving.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Hanji comes back while pouting. "I take it he didn't reduce your sentence." I say while giggling.
"No, in fact in increased my sentence. I don't think I'm going survive." She says dramatically.
"You have me, and we can cuddle for however long you can't do experiments." I say while pulling the brunette into a hug.

"You're to nice for me." She whispered while hugging back.
"I know." I say cockily while I relax into the hug. I feel Hanji lean down, and start kissing my neck softly. "I wouldn't get to cocky if I were you." She whispered in my ear as she trailed a hand up my shirt.

And that led to a bunch of fun.