Armin x Mermaid Reader

Please make requests I have no ideas and am writing this at 1am. Sorry for not posting my parents took my phone.
Also this one is long.
______________________________________
After the defeat of the Titans the Survey Corps took it into their hands to learn more about outside the walls. They would also take it into their hands to rebuild buildings and start building houses out there.

Each person was assigned to study something wether it was the houses and farms that were broken down, to search houses for anything useful, or to plan out houses that should start being rebuilt. Armin happened to be assigned to find out if people could go fishing in the water, if it was dangerous and so on.

So far Armin found out that the water wasn't harmful and was fine for drinking, but still people should boil it. It was a week from when he was assigned that so he decided to see if he could find out anything else that was useful. Armin walked away from everyone and made his way over to the ocean. Today he saw something different then the plain ocean water, and sand. Today he saw a girl, no a beautiful woman with (h/l) (h/c). Her back was to him and she sat there facing the ocean.

"Hello, what are you doing over here?" Her head whipped back and a small smile crossed her face. "Just admiring the ocean." Armin walked closer to her and saw her legs in the water. She was wearing a shell bra but he decided not to ask. (If you are a guy you are wearing a shell bra)

"The ocean is very pretty, my name is Armin." She glanced up and looked him up and down. "My name is (Y/n)." "You have a pretty name." She blushed looking away. "Thanks."

Timeskip a while

From then on Armin would meet up with (Y/n) and they would talk about anything. Today they were sitting with their legs in the ocean while talking about their past. "Since we're talking about our past and no secrets I have something important to tell you. I'm a mermaid." With those words in the air she moved her (f/c) tail out of the water.

The scales gleamed in the sun and Armin stared amazed. "That is amazing. I read books about mermaids and mermen but I've never seen any. Can I touch your tail?" Her face relaxed and she nodded. Carefully he ran a hand over her scales.

They sat there for a while Armin admired her tail. "Armin, it's time for dinner!" Armin looked back and stood up. "Tomorrow you're going to have to tell me about how everything looks underwater." With a nod she pulled herself into the water and swam back to her home.

(Y/n) POV

As I swam back to my house after talking to Armin I am instantly bombarded with questions. "Where were you? Who were you with? Did they hurt you? What's their name? Are you okay?" I groan and push my older sister and brother off. They are twins and look alike. From behind no on would know who is who. But from in front you can tell them apart because of the bump on Lazari's chest. Also Leo is more masculine while Lazari is more feminine. "I was with a friend, can't I get any peace?"

"No, what is there name?" Leo asks. "His name is Armin."
"HIS!!" "Aww (Y/n) has a boyfriend." They shout at the same time. "Yes it's a guy and no we are not dating." Leo glares and they both grab an arm. "Anyway mom and dad are looking for you." "You're in trouble." Lazari finished his sentence.

A couple minutes we arrive in front of our house. They pull me inside and I notice the house is surprisingly quiet. Eli must be asleep for once. The twins split up and finally they pull me into the kitchen. Mom and dad sit at the table talking in quiet whispers. As soon as they see me my mother pulls me into a hug.

"I was so worried, where were you?" I know for a fact if I tell them he's human they are going to everything in their power to stop me from seeing Armin. "I was out with a friend. We actually been friends for a while, his name is Armin."
"HIS!!" "Aww are you planning on maybe marrying him when you're older."
"You're grounded. I'm not letting you see him."
       "Well that's understandable considering he's human."
"HUMAN! WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN GETTING YOURSELF IN." "I'm getting myself in a friendship just like you wanted-" "Enough you are not allowed to see him."
"Jackson honey-" "Don't "Jackson honey" me."