Iris

After the Incident at the dinner, I knew that the boy wouldn't text me back. Heck Fredrick made a complete fool out of us with his  rude remark. I mean the boy was only asking what we wanted to  order for food. Even though the real  reason we decided to  walk into that diner was to  avoid my ACTUAL BROTHER.

As soon as we finished eating we rushed into our car and headed to our new sanctuary.  " I hope he doesn't follow us."  I said as Fredrick started the car. " Oh he wont," reassuring me, he pulled out of the parking lot , "We are taking a long route home." 

__

Spoke to soon, As soon as we arrived back to the house, HE was there. "Iris, please talk to me."  I sighed as  I had to prepare for the inevitable. "You have 5 minuets before I decided to call the cops on you for trespassing, so  speak your words are limited."  I  said as  I pulled out my cellphone and placed a timer.

"Okay,  from what you  saw me doing was not entirely what you thought it was. I mean, I didn't mean for you to find out this way," he took a  breath as he then continued to  speak, "The girl had ran from my friend.  She had his sent and I knew she was his creation and he was sending people out for her.  So I did what I had to  do."  I looked at my brother in disgust.

I had found my brother feeding off a teenage girl about a year before I had officially decided to  learn about the human life. Feeding off humans had been outlawed in our coven for a hundred years. Due to the incline deaths and random people turning into C Ranked vampires, vampires who were turned by other vampires unwillingly. They have change into blood thirsty  criminals. They end up hunting more and more humans. Eventually we learned how to calm the turned vampires by giving them blood capsules instead of having them feed off humans or animals. 

"So that makes as an excuse for you to suck the remaining life out of a teenage girl?" Snapping at him I noticed the fear in his eyes. "I am sorry, but that was an innocent teenage girl  who could  of had a life.  If you knew she was being changed, why didn't you report it to  the coven? We could have taken care of it."  

My brother sighed, " Okay, I know it was wrong to not report it, but this girl was being  changed because she was a choosen bride for my friend.  SHE RAN AWAY FROM HIM. I just wanted to mask her sent. So I bit her. If I left my sent on her, she would be safe in roaming in the human world." 

"Okay but how is this girl getting her supplies.  She is bounded to feed off another human which means she will  go rou-" He cut me off before I was able to finish my my sentence, "I  convinced her to  see a "doctor" and the "doctor"  I recommended her to  is one of my good friends. So I  got everything under control."  

I sighed, "Still even though you have  given me a good explanation. I  cannot associate with you. You turned against the coven to follow your buddies who do horrible stuff in the human world. I  am sorry Angus but I  need you to leave now."   

Angus sighed and nodded as he left the driveway and hopped into his car.  My brother is a horrible person who no one in our coven would forgive. 

--

I had sat down in front of the house for what seemed to  be six hours before meeting face to  face with a  female who had the same appearance as that girl from the other night. "HI, My name is Anna. I see that y'all have finished moving in. I thought maybe I  could give you a batch of cookies  that was made fresh. My little cousin thought  it would be a good idea for me to bring a ba-" 

"Thank you, they look yummy."  I  gave the girl a smirk. 

Anna was wearing a black and white flannel. He hair was a bright neon pink and her smile said, "I'm sorry I have anxiety  and my social skills suck but please be my friend."  But for some reason  I  couldn't help  but notice she had some type of  point to her teeth. Of course I wouldn't ask her right away.  I mean who would want to  be asked, "Hey are you a vampire?" I mean  it is rude and can expose our kind.