Chapter 13 - Out away.

Iris POV ..

I couldn't believe that Emily or Edward is her soul mate. He raped me and tried to kill me once. I couldn't just let them be . But yet my little girl is happy. I should be happy.

    But if he was a she, then she must have a second mate . 

   I got to find him . If this is possible .

" Here Rey I am going to see someone right now. "

I handed him Joshuah and took off to the car. I am going to see Magna.

Magna is a witch that lives down town . I know she wouldn't be attending a party like this.

   Once I got in front of her store I walked in . It was creepy but it had to do.

    " Ah hello princess ! How may I help you tonight ?"

         " I need you to find my daughters second mate. I know that there are 2 guys for her . "

     " And witch one is this?"

" Renee. "

" Ah yes you are right she does have two soul mates. " She looked into something . It was a pot . One for cooking stew.

" One was a girl that turned into a guy.  The other is a boy who is well.."

    " Well what ?" My eyes went into shock.

" It is hard to say... He is a prince of a new clan. "

" What new clan ? Prince there are only 60 clans and only 2 kingdoms ."

     " Well They were in agree that there will be four clans  that have a bloodline of royalty . "

" four! "

      " Anyways the Edward guy only has his life until midnight . He may be a vampire now but he will be killed right about....NOW!"

She dropped something in the pot.

Renee's POV

    " Edward what is going on !" He just fell to the floor just like that.

        " My time has come ." He said.

He started to  turn to dust.  " Edward don't leave me !" Tears were falling out of my eyes .

" Don't cry please. " He placed his hand on my cheek.

" I love you . " He kissed my lips and then he was gone.

I wanted to cry so hard.

I was crying really hard.

"    Pumpkin are you alright?"  Dad said . He patted my shoulder and then I just cried more .

" I am going to my room. " I ran at vampire speed to my room.

I slammed the door and locked it.

I won't be coming out .

           ....A week later....

" She hasn't been out of the room since that day. " Dad said.

" She won't talk when I give her a warm cup of blood. " Oliver said.

    " She only drinks a little of it." Deane said.

          " Well we will have to get her to drink and to get out of that room . "

They opened the door and Deane and Oliver walked in . Dad and mom were behind .

        " Hey Renee. We thought we can get you to come with us to the park. " Deane said.

I rolled over and covered my self.

" Guys get out me and mom have something to do. "

The guys got out and mom locked the door.

" Grab her. "

They picked me up and dragged me to the bathroom. Soon I was in the shower .

" No bathe !" Mom said.

I did as I was told and took a shower.

...

About a few minuets later I was out and then I dried up.

Mom and Renee got out a dress for me .

        It was a normal dress that looked like a shirt tucked into a skirt. I got on my under garments and then put on the dress. I saw leggings and matching  flats. I put on the leggings and flats and then saw a cup of blood. I now noticed my whole room is clean.

        I took a few sips and then I was done.

" Quick do her hair!" they got up from behind me and started to play with my hair. It wasn't until they finshed my make up when I was about to say something . But I didn't .

      They grabbed my hand and dragged me to the car. Deane ,Olivier and Josie and her boyfriend ,  and I were in the car. Oliver took us to the park . It was great 2 couples and one single girl.  

          " Hello!" A  voice said. In turned around to see a boy about my age.

I waved and then walked away.

    " Umm is your name Renee?" He asked. Wired that he knew my name .

I nodded. 

" Well I am Kai and My moms friend told me to hang around with you. She said to help you because of your    loss ." 

Tears ran out of my eyes as soon as I kept thinking about him . 

Kai ran to give me a hug. He had a nice look . He was a red head and he had freckles . His eyes were green.

      " Hey its okay I am here for you. " I looked up at him . I felt a connection but I don't think it is for sure that he is my soulmate . I have to wait.

        " Anyways want to go for a walk?" He asked.

I nodded. I still won't talk.

"Please answer this question . "

I nodded.

" Why were you attached to a guy you barely even know  ?" He says

" I ... Felt the spark. but I guess it was only sent for a little while. "

       "She spoke!" Everyones eyes were on me...

I coverd my mouth. " Guys can I talk to her privetly ." I said.

They all nodded and walked away.

     " So you should know I don't believe in love at first sight it always gets you hurt. " He looked down . I look at him then down at my feet.

       " But I do believe in ever lasting friendship. " He said. I gave him a huge hug. That was just for the fun of it .

          " Let's work our way to the top okay?" I knew he knows something that I don't know.

I shook my head and smiled.  " So right now . Let's see who can run faster around the park. " He said with a loveable smirk. I nodded my head and the got in position. 

" Ready?One.....Two..... Three !" We both took off running as fast as we could. 

    Witch wasn't a problem just I know I am faster since I am a pure blood.

I ran so fast that when I finished he was  3 seconds behind me.

" Ha you won. Do you want to watch a movie?" I nodded. This has been so fun .

" Great! "

" Okay let's go in my car to my house. "

  I told the girls I was going to be with Kai. 

   I got in his car and we drove to the movies