Chapter5 Asleep

Its been about 6 months since my brother proposed to Addie . I am not sure about my feelings towards Ray . I like him yet I honestly don't know if he feels the same way anymore.  I feel like he has lost feelings for me since basketball season has already started.

      "Iris. " He said.

"Yes Reymond ?"

I looked into his brown eyes. He had beautiful long black hair. I just love him. I feel as if I am locked into his eyes. I never felt in love with a human.

"I... I really like you and I think I should ask you,"He pulled out a rose from the rose bush and said,"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I grabbed the rose and replied with a yes. I hugged him. I felt as if this was a dream but yet its reality.

" I am glad you said yes. Iris I have always loved you since the day we met in the dinner. "

I kissed his lip . Yes this is reality. Wait a second. Is he fading away. Everything turned to darkness. Empathy. Colder than I am.

I heard familiar voices.

"Wake up Iris wake up." It sounded like Ray.

"Addie,Luke help me !" He cried.

" Ray.  She will wake up even though she's been out for 17 days.  today she will wake up. "I heard Luke say.

*Raymond's POV*

She has been out for 17 days Its all because of that witch Emily's fault. She injected her with a sleeping medicine.  She said that if she doesn't wake within 30 days she will die.

I have felt as if its my fault. I have been way to busy with basketball and not paying attention to her.

*Flash back Iris POV *

      He has been just ignoring me. Its been almost the end of the season but right now I feel as if he has forgot about me. He has work and basketball. He doesn't want me to work at the dinner because I would end up getting numbers from guys. I know he is over protective but he hasn't been there for me lately. I know I sound so self centered and say its all about me . But I just need him. I need to tell him how I feel.

      I walked to my house and called up Emily. I know that we are not the best of friends but I need someone to talk to and Addie is out of town with her family for the week. Luke is well at the store. Soon enough he . My brother Luke was walking inside.

" He Luke . " I said smiling as I grabbed a mug and a blood bag.

" Don't tell me your going to let Emily over."He said putting down 3bags. Before I had the chance to ask. He said,"They are human food I am going to cook for Addie's family tonight. They are back from uh Brownsville Texas . " He said looking at his phone.

Addie had told me she has family in south Texas . I never been there but Luke is planning to have all 4 of us in the summer go to the beach there.

Getting drawn out of my thoughts Emily walks in.

"Hello Emily."  I smelled an insane great sent. It smelt like sweet candy apples. Well that's how the rare AB positive smells to me.  Ray has A positive . His blood is sweet like a candy cane .

      I felt my eye color change. She cut her self on her arm before she got here. I can't control my self. I know Luke can because he has been coping with his feeding .

      I ran to her . Before I knew it I felt a sharp pain in my body. I felt dizzy and cold dark empathy.

*End of flash back *

*Rays POV *

I heard her mumble some words.

"Ray."I heard her say cranky and softly.

" Iris wake up . I promise I will make time for you. Basketball season is over I am going to make time for you wake up. Please." I held her crying.

"Stop your crying Ray I am up. "

I held her tight. "Iris your awake!"

"How long was I out ?"

"17 days . Emily injected you with a sleeping medicine . She said you wanted to put your self to an internal sleep but what she injected you with was temporary. "

"Stupid. She injected me because I almost sucked her blood. "

"Why would you do that ?"

" I dunno probity because she has a rare blood type .

" Oh." I said.

" Anyways Ray I want to confess something . "

" Sure confess. "

          She sat up and grabbed my hand. She looked deeply into my eyes. I looked back into her Gray eyes.

"I like you a lot."

*********

Sort short chapter but I am going to up date more often . I got a few more books I am writing . It you all want don't mind following me . I mean I am really fun to talk too plus I am going to add an other main character. 

Any body up for that position . Message me and I will ask questions.

Love y'all bye