chapter 9 Addie and Luke.

Iris POV

I woke up around 10 till 9. 

I looked at Rey who was sleeping right next to me. He is so handsome and  such a wonderful guy.

       I got up and walked to the bathroom . I gave my self a cold look. Since my hair looked like it was messed up sex hair.

          I brushed it to were the curls were brushed but bounced back. All the tangles were out.  My hair naturally is curly and wavy .  Rey ,Luke , mom, and dad only know about my natural hair look.

       The ceremony starts at 4 so if I want to get ready I have  to wake up Ray. I pushed him a few times . Still not up. I yelled.  " The baby is coming." He got up in an instant. " What really!"

" No silly now get dressed we are going to get my hair and make up done. "

" And I am going to get a hair cut. " He said with his bangs in his face.

       " Well okay . "

His hair was up to his neck . He hasn't had a hair cut in so long. He usually puts it in a pony tale.

       " Its just gonna be a trim ." He said .

  Once we both got dressed I got a bottle of water and drank some.  I know vampires only drink blood. That is not true we also drink regular drinks and eat normal food.

        Once we got to the salon. I asked the ladies to do my hair and make up.

           " How do you want your hair?" She asked.

" All curls. " Since I Straightened my hair . What they will do now is see my hair wavy not exactly curly when they dry it.

     They wet my hair and then dried it. They then brushed it and then started doing the curls.

    I then saw a girl doing Addie's hair .

" Hey Addie .Excited for the big day?"

" Yes.  " She smiled. I am her maid of honor . Which is an honor. 

         " I just can't wait." She said .

Soon my hair was done and now it was off to make up. They spend time enjoying putting on make up.  They then finished and the started to work with my nails.  I an going to have to wear red because that is Addie's   chosen color.

     Soon she was done and I walked to the counter to pay. Ray walked towards me . His hair like it was when I first met him. 

       "Awe. " I said .

" Well Ms. Drew that will be 85 ." I handed her the money and me and Rey walked out the door.

      " You look beautiful!" He said. I blushed.

" Well your always beautiful. " He kissed my for head.

*******

    " You may kiss the bride. " The preset said.

            Everyone cheered and smiled. They then walked down the isle . I was so happy my new sister in-law was happy.  We all got in the limo. Addie ,Rey ,Luke, and I.

" I am so happy. " Addie said as she laid her head on Luke's shoulder.

      " I also can't wait to meet my new nephew or  niece. " I smiled and looked at my stomach. I was getting a bump. 

      I gave Rey a kiss on the lips and then we stayed there  in a moment . It was quit the ride so I started to tease Ray. I kissed his lips then his neck and then his fore head then his chin .

         He winked and I winked back.  " Well when is the wedding ?" Luke asked.

" In July after the baby is born . "

" Oh I am so excited. "

" Well if it is like me it will age faster than others. If its like Rey then it will most likely age normally. "

       " Well anyways we are here. " We got off and then sat at a table. 

       " Party won't start till another hour. " 

       We both started to help with set up.  Everything was pretty. Luke and Addie got a big ballroom. The castles ball room was  well getting redecorated.  or redone I should say.

                 " Wow.  " I said as I looked inside the restroom.  It was huge.

***************

        The party had just started. They had some slow songs me and  Rey danced to most of the songs.It was really romantic .

          " Okay every one . May we have all the non married lady's to the floor. the bride is going to throw the bouquet . "

           I walked to the center Stephanie and Lindsay were right next to me. 

" One...Two...Three !!!"

Then she thew it.

" I got it. " It was then in my hands . All eyes were on me .

         I felt frozen .

" I got it. " My eyes opened wide.

         soon everyone was  at there seats. I sat back down with the Bouquet in my hand. Ray gave me a hug .

" Who wants cake?" Addie said.

Luke and Addie cut the cake They did that hook arms thing . 

             " Yay cake . "

We had got some cake and sat down.

       " I love this cake. " I said as I stuffed my face in cake.

                     **********

      " I am tired. "I said as I laid on the bed.

" So am I. " Rey said as he feed Jasmine . " I am going to bed goodnight Rey . " I said as I laid down.  He gave me a kiss on the cheek and so I fell asleep.