Ray

The next morning felt like hell. I woke up with shooting pains in my legs. "I really shouldn't have walked all day. Should have taken that ride with Anna. Maybe then I wouldn't feel like this." I looked over to my fluffy calico kitten. "Meow," She let out as she got up from her sleeping position on my pillow.

----

"You see Iris isn't the sweet girl you think she is."

"What do you mean?" I said as I was just stopped at the park by a really sketchy ,well dressed, creep who asked me about one of my customers in the morning.

"She will show interest in you for a little while and then she will throw you away like the trash you threw away this morning." Did this guy like Iris? Was he her ex-boyfriend?

"No,gross why would you think I am her boyfriend?" He said with a face of disgust.

I rose my eyebrow as he proceeded to say ," I am her bro-" the guy shook his head, "I grew up with her. I...am... I mean I used to be really close to her. " He then looked up and me and said, "She is not what she seems. Once she sees you doing something wrong she will make it seem like you both never met. Trust me I know."

"What do you mean? I just met the girl. I was carefully flirting with her via text message. If anything you are just a creep who wont take a hint she doesn't like you." I shouted.

"Shhh.. keep it down. You don't want to wake up the whole neighborhood do ya?"Motioning his hands to quite me down he then handed me a piece of paper.

"Look, if you ever have any questions. This is where you can find me. "

I was hesitant to take the paper from his hands, but once I did he was already walking off.

1120 Winchester PL

Angus Druid, MD

(X X X - X X X- X X X X )

---

"Knock Knock, Hey son is it okay to come in?"

" Come in, whats up pops?" I said as I Covered my self with my blanket.

"Well, the guys are working on your car and it should be ready by the end of the week, but for now you are going to have to take the bus to school, so hurry up the bus is going to get here in 10 minuets." I looked at the clock seeing how it was only 6:30 in the morning. "Fuck." I let out as I rolled off my bed and onto the rough green carpet that has been covering my families floors for the past 40 years.

"Hey Language boy!"

I rolled my eyes as I got up. Walking to the bathroom that I was lucky enough to be in the room next to, I took a quick shower. " I swear this is just going to be the shittiest day of my life." After finishing my extremely short and extremely cold shower, I brushed my hair and placed it in a bun. With my towel I rushed into my room and quickly changed into the closest clothes I could find. "You have 3 minuets before the bus gets here." My dad shouted out from the other room. I slipped on the closest shoes I could find. " I threw in some toothpaste, tooth brush, a bottle of water, MAMA's Famous bagel biscuits and some sweet tea. You might see some perfume in there, sorry that was the only nice smelling thing I could find." My dad thinks of everything.

I heard the bus pulling up to the bus stop as soon as I grabbed my bag pack. "By dad I'll give ya a call when I and heading into work. " I shouted as I ran out of the house to the bus stop. I had barely made it with in seconds.