Chapter 12- Lets love .

Emily's POV

      A year later...

Today they told me I get out of jail. Well... I guess it is okay . I mean I had a lot of thinking . I like Iris. I really do.

              " I wish I was a male. "

" Hello!" A female voice said. 

" I am Sazoka I hered that you wish to change your gender . " 

I gave her that look that I give when someone gets to be kidding.

   I continued to walk.

" I can give you a brew that can change your gender  ."

" Come ! I will take you to change your gender. "

The girl took me away.

Deane's POV 

         Today I woke up feeling a change. today I am a year old . But Also I am at the age reach of 15 and I will start ageing normally just like humans until I am 18. 

       Me and Renee both agreed that we would let our little brother be the king. He is well just like dad. Witch means he will age normally . Just like a human.

         " Hey Renee!" I said.

" Hey get ready ball starts in 5 hours."

" Okay. "

I walked to the room .

Renee's POV...

Today is my big day. I am going to find out if I am the only one in the family who is going to be alone.  Deane found her soul mate. His name is Olivier . Josie she has a boyfriend not sure he is her soul mate. Davis has a Girlfriend. Witch she is pretty . But I am the one stuck with no one. Alone .

Few hours later....

Oliver came with some boy who looked 16.  " This is my Brother Edward. " He said.

He looked amazing. I felt my self spark inside.  Is he my mate?

I got closer to him .

     He walked to mom. And soon he placed his lips on hers. My heart cracked into peaces.

I looked up he was on the floor.

" Emily !"

" Iris. " Mom gave Josh ( My little brother ) to dad.

     The guy picked up mom and threw her in the car. He drove off. Just like that I felt shattered. I know he is my soul mate but he kidnapped my mom just like that. 

    Dad followed.

" You girls keep the party going we are going to get your mom. " Uncle Luke and Dad got in the car and just left.

  I looked at all tree .I was alone .Forever.

   I walked around guest  walked in quickly.  The room was full and grandma decided to take Joshuah up stairs to his room .

I was on the dance floor. I walked around when suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder.

   " Hello. " The voice said. I turned around  . It was the man from earlier.

" I am so sorry about taking your mom away.. " He looked down.

      " I don't know if I should forgive you. You did crush my heart. " I walked away.

" What do you mean? What did I do?"

    I placed my lips on his. I felt that spark I felt like I was going to melt.

    " That's why. " I walked up stairs and slammed the door .

Emily/Edwards POV .

     She ran off just like that. I have to apologize to her. I didn't know she was my mate.

     " Hey. If you want to apologize to my sister I'll take you to her room . "

         Deane lead me to her room. I knocked on the door.

" Who is it?" Her voice said.

" Its me. I wanted to say I was sorry. I didn't know you were my mate until you kissed me. " I opened the door and walked up to her.

      " To be honest I never thought I had a mate. I was once a girl who dated your father. For only a month. I was a freshman at the time. Then I was sent away for what crime I had done to your mother . But as I was locked up I realized I liked your mother . So I had a sex change came with  my brother and took your mom. " I looked down. Unforgiving. my self for the sin I had done. 

       " Now I am a servant to the castle. "

     She out her hand on me . I looked down on her. She then kissed me.

I felt the spark. I love it. I knew she was the one for me .

I put my hands on hers and then  we were on the bed.

    " What is your name I didn't quite catch it. " I asked.

" Renee . " I kissed her lips then got up. 

" We have a party to attend . " I said as I held out my hand. 

I looked into her adoring brown eyes. She grabbed my hand and we walked out. 

Renee's POV .

We walked down stairs . I knew he and I were soul mates. We are suspose to spend forever with each other.  

"Mom!"

"Emily, Renee. I see you found your soulmate.  " I blushed .

   " Mom his name is Edward. "

" Anyways. You both have some fun okay!" She winked.  

          We walked to the dance floor and then we danced the night away.

  I felt like Cinderella.