Chapter 6 Changed

Emily's POV .

I had a feeling that she woke up today. Yet I hate how she has Ray wrapped around her little finger. Ever since she moved to the valley I felt as if he has feel in love with some one else.  I was his Girlfriend for my freshman year. Yet I never got over him when he said 'Its over'

        My phone rang. " Hello?"

" Hey Emily . Thanks for the rest." Iris voices said. I growled . I hate how that vampire has gotten a hold of my dear Ray Ray .  I should of injected it all.

      " You'll be sorry Iris that you ever woke up. I will get you someday. "

" To late . "

Soon enough I heard a knock on my door. I opened the door and then the cops came in and put me in cuffs . I guess they found out were I have been hiding. 

       " Your under a rest for attempting murder. " The ugly ass cop said. He had a snaggletooth and a mole. lots of them . The cop talked funny like as if he was restarted.

" You really think I am restarted do you."

" Well I have a wife and 3 kids . I am a police officer so..." I stopped listening and looked at his partner. He was tall and handsome . He had hazel nut eyes and chestnut brown hair. He looked like a stripper cop to me.

    They put me in the car and we drove off.

***********

*Iris POV*

I confessed to Ray that I like him . I never thought I would. He was still frozen in shock.

      "I..Iris I am shocked . " He grabbed my hand and then said ." I like you too.  And I always want to be by your side. Now that the season is over I'll spend more time with you . "

"Will you let me work at the dinner ?" I asked.

He sighed and then nodded in a yes motion .

" Yay!" I shouted.

"So are we official ?" he asked.

"Yes.  " I said as I kissed his for head.

           I got up and hugged Addie .

I have to thank her for being her. Fact is that she is my sister-in-law. Well my future sister-in-law .

" Thanks guys for being there for me."

I smiled.

                      ***********

weeks latter...

Rey's POV

        Today I woke up with Iris in my arms. She was asleep peacefully.  She looked like an angel.

I  placed her safely on the bed. Making sure she doesn't wake up.

     "Rey." She mumbled.  

" Yes?"  I replied.

" Happy birthday. " She said.

" Thank you." I placed my lips on hers.

      I felt the sudden urge  . I wanted her . I needed her right this moment.

She bit her lip and the took off my shirt. I knew she wanted me as much as I wanted her.

       " Do you really want to ?" I asked.

She just nodded.

    Soon we were both nude. I heard her moan in pleasure when I went in.

     We went on for about a hour.

Soon I headed to the restroom and took a shower. Me and Iris had sex. I lost my virginity.

As soon as I finished she showered.  I walked to my closet and grabbed a shirt and jeans . I put my boxers on and then my jeans . Iris then  walked out .

      " Iris?" I said as got the sudden urge for blood.

She looked at me with a surprised stair.

" Your eyes your skin your a ... pure blood. " I saw my skin color change from dark tan to pale white.

" How do you know I am a pure blood. "

" What's is your urge?"

" Blood. " I said.

      " We have to get to my house." I put on my hoodie and the my sunglasses.

     We walked over to her house which was only a few blocks away

      "Here." She handed me a blood bag.

" So what is a pure blood?"

" Well your part of a council well the council.  That or your the Lost prince of the Charleston clan .

" The Charles what ? "

       " The Charleston clan is well a clan that had a prince but he got lost long ago. " You have had his features and looks exactly everything . Just The Charleston's are from a whole different area of the vampire world. "

    " Wait How many clans are there?"

"2 clans.  well there are many more but   well there are 2 clans that can only have a king and queen. The rest have councils . "

        "Well let's ask your dad a few questions ."

We dashed to the bike that Iris brother left at home and I drove to the dinner.

"Dad ." I said as I walked to him .

" Yes son ?"

" Am I really your by birth son. "

" No. We adopted you when you were 2 . Why?"  I took off my sunglasses .

" Son Your eyes are red !" He said. I walked to the mirror . Damn it I have red eyes! I put on my sunglasses.

        "Anyways the  orphanage I got you from is just around the corner. Its call Every Chance . Its a boys and girls orphanage. "

" Why are you all of a sudden helping me?"

" I was an orphan once. I thought I might help."

" Thanks dad. "

Me and Iris then walked out of the dinner. "So .Are we going to the place?"

" Yeah I want answers. "

    I am going to find out the truth. Starting now .