Chapter 10 - Josie and Davis

Addie's POV .

       Rey and Iris have been so happy since she found out she was pregos. 

   I mean. She is happy .  I am happy with Luke. We got a Rv and we decided to travel the whole united states. I had just found out I was pregos 2 months ago . And now I am soon to be having a baby. I didn't tell anyone. Even if it looked obvious I hid it. I would just say I am getting fat.

              " Luke. " I shouted as I saw my water break. " Yes ?" He said as he stopped the Rv.

"Its time . "  He drove the Rv all the way to the hospital. 

         We stopped and the Luke helped me out of the Rv . He locked the door and he picked me up bridle style. We soon got to the hospital they put me in the wheel chair and took me to the hospital bed. I changed into a hospital gown and then they said for me to breath .  

" Push . " I heard .I pushed. harder and harder.   The 1 baby came out. " There's an other. " The nurse said.

" Push!" I pushed and the second came out.

            " Congratulations you gave birth to twins. "  I saw the two in a Luke's arms.

" One is a boy the other is a girl what should there names be ?"

I smiled," Josie and Davis. " 

Luke smiled too.

They then handed me Josie and Davis . They looked just like Luke . Big Blue eyes black hair.  Well the black hair is from me.

       " Iris and Rey are on there way. So is mom and dad. " Luke said.

I am so happy. My family is complete.

*****

Iris POV

We got to the hospital to visit Addie . I had no Idea that she was pregnant .I mean she looked chunky but wow.

   They allowed us in and I saw my   niece and nephew .  " What's there names?" I asked .

" Josie and Davis. "  They looked so adorable they looked like Luke .

         I soon felt a hard kick in my stomach.

" Ah!" I said in pain.

" Quick.  Doctor?"

  A nurse came and then I got on a hospital bed. 

" She is in labor!"

******

Reys POV.

      A few hours before...

I took Iris to that Mongolian  place she loves to got to. She has been craving all kinds of foreign  foods  for the past moth.  She has grown a huge stomach now. She has been well eating a lot   .

        Soon I get a call from Savanna My twin sister that I had just met yesterday. She has been gone in Japan for the past year with my aunt Lacey.

             " Hey Savan what's up?"

      " I wanted to know if you can take care of Carlo today. He seems to like Iris. "

I rolled my eye. Carlo is her son who she had about 2 years ago.

" Sure when do you want us to pick him up ?" I asked.

  " Tonight. "

" Okay call us and I'll go pick him up." I am so lucky that she lives in town .

" Kay bye."  I then hung up the phone.

      " Babe what are you going to name the baby if its a girl?" I asked 

" Alyssa. " She said. I liked the name Alyssa.

     " Boy?"

" Patrick. "

" After my foster dad?"  

She nodded as she ate her food. 

I ate mine too. I felt full by the time  finished the plate .

Iris looked at me in shock. " Wow." She said.  I just laughed and then I drank so of my Ice Tea .

          I can picture my little family.  I can't wait to hold our baby in my arms.    If its a girl I am going to enjoy being over protective. I don't want her heart to break.

        I soon felt my phone vibrate again.  It was Luke .

" Yes ?"

        " Addie is having a baby!" 

" Holy Crap Okay well be at the hospital in a few minuets . Witch one is h

she at?"

"Regional ."

" Okay. " I hung up and started at Iris.

       " Addie is giving birth. "

" Okay go pay and I'll get a to go box."

I walked to the lady and paid the amount I need to pay for our food.  Iris walked to the car and I got right in .

I drove all the way to the hospital.

as soon as we got to the hospital room Addie was holding 2 baby twins both boy and girl . 

" What's there names?" Iris asked .

" Josie and Davis. "  They looked so adorable they looked like Luke .

Not that Luke is adorable but the babies are. .

" Ah"Iris shouted. She was about to crouch down   I rushed to hear and shouted.

" Quick. Doctor?"

they laid her on the bed and then the nurse walked up to me.

" She is in labor." He said. I was in shock.

******

A/N

     This chapter is detected to my best friend

alyssajadesky24  once I get on my Laptop Alyssa I officially dedicate it to you.

Love you Twin!