I Like You (Tiny Box Tim X Septic Eye Sam)

Word Count: 1639
Rating: Extreme Fluff
Basic Story: Tim and Sam have a small plan for Jack's brithday, but it turns out that Tim likes Sam. While cleaning up, some secrets are told, but are the secrets what the other wants to hear?

Everything about him was intoxicating. The way he moved, the way he talked, the way he looked at me, even if he glared. I couldn't get enough. I was drunk over the thought of him. His green hair that fell over his right eye perfectly, his easy-going demeanor, and his grin that seemed to shine even in the darkest of times.

It was hard, hidding something like that. It was hard hidding how happy I am with him, how much I just want to hold him, and kiss his soft lips. It was hard...

"Oi'! Tim?"

I blinked, and looked over, then smiled at him. "S-sorry, Sam. What were we talking about?"

He sighed, and gave me an irritated look. "We were discussin' what we were gonna do for Jack's birthday."

"O-oh," I chuckled softly, running a hand through my brown hair. "W-well... he likes cake," I pointed out cheerfully. "So we could make him the greatest cake ever!"

Sam shrugged, stuffing his hands in his sweatshirt pocket. "Alright. Guess you'll do that."

"Why not help me? I could use it."

"I'm not good at that kind of thing, Tim. You're great at makin' things."

"Oh, come now," I grinned, patting his shoulder. "You can help!"

"Fine," he scowled, pushing my hand away, and turning to leave. "But I can't promise it'll be good."

~~~

Sam and I both agreed to make the cake at my place since we didn't want Jack walking in on us, and Mark had quite the kitchen. It was spacious with an island counter, and all of the gadgets we need to mix and measure. Mark taught me how to bake, and cook, and how to make recipes better with simple ingredients.

"Alright, you two," Mark chuckled. "I'm going to record, so try not to burn my house down."

"Rodger that, Mark," I saluted with a wide grin.

He laughed, amd ruffled my hair, then went upstairs.

"You ready, Sam?" I asked excitedly, turning to face the green haired male.

He glanced away, and nodded. "Yeah, sure."

I grabbed his arm, and tugged him into the kitchen. "I was thinking we would make Jack a yellow cake with Chocolate Sheet Cake frosting!"

"Chocolate sheet cake?" Sam frowned. "What's that?"

I reached into the cupboard by the fridge, and pulled out my box of dessert recipes. "Chocolate Sheet Cake is a heavy type of cake. There's only one layer, and it goes in a nine by thriteen inch pan. You could go smaller, but you get the best results with the bigger one. It's rich, and flavorful. The frosting that goes on it isn't too heavy, or light," I rummaged through the index cards. "If it were too heavy, it would tear up the cake when we put it on. Too light, and it would be more like a whip, and wouldn't go nicely with the cake. It's rich as well."

Sam blinked, then shook his head. "Whatever you say, Tim."

I beamed, then pulled out my yellow cake recipe. "Okay, Sam. Can you get the eggs, flour, sugar, and baking powder?"

Sam got the eggs easily, but had a harder time finding the dry ingredients. I watched him with a smile as he rummaged through the cupboards and drawers, mumbling to himself. I stepped over, and reached over his shoulder to grab the baking powder.