The Dance of Love (GoDiePie X Reader)

Requested by: @Galactopia 

The room spun around me as I glided around the edges of said room, the mirrors reflecting my calm, but slick with sweat body. I couldn't see my reflection, but I knew it was there-my eyes shut in concentration, focusing on nothing but the music playing from the stereo speakers in the corners of the room, and the fluid movements as I moved from a spin to stopping, arms raised above my head. Each move was connected to the other in swift movements, moving through the sound of song.
   Suddenly, I stopped, eyes flying open. I looked around the room, panting. I wiped sweat from my eyes, then sighed, rolling my shoulders, going over the the stereo system, and shutting it off. I sat on the wooden bench by the door, and wiped my face and neck with the towel, giving the room another glance over. It was dark, some corners shrouded in darkness, my gaze lingering on those spots. For the last few nights, I've felt someone... Watching me. Its unnerved me enough to get me to lose concentration, and not be able to get back into it.
   Sighing, I stretched my arms over my head, then took a swig of water-almost choking in surprise as the music started again, blasting. I coughed, holding my throat, eyes watering, looking towards the system again. Nobody was over there, but the volume had been cranked up. Covering my ears, I rushed over, and turned it almost all the way down, before shutting it off again. I frowned. Did the director say that the system was borked...? I think he mentioned something like that, but...
    "Dance, (Y/N)," a low voice whispered in my ear. "I turned it back on so you could dance."
    I stiffened, and opened my mouth to scream, but a large hand clamped over my mouth, another arm snaking around my waist, pulling me against the man's chest. I let out a muffled scream of fear, gripping his wrists, trying to pull them away. He was stronger than me, though, much more so. He growled in my ear, and I whimpered, gripping his arms, but freezing.
    "I just said-dance."
   Terror gripped my heart, and it pounded loudly in my ears. I tried to turn to look at him, but his gripped tightened, and I hissed in pain.
   "If you scream when I remove my hand," he murmured threateningly. "No one but myself will ever see you again. So. Are you going to make any action against me?"
    I moved my head from side to side slowly, shivering.
   His hands slowly slid away, and I spun around quickly. The man behind me was pale skinned, with smooth, styled, blonde hair swept to the side away from his face. His eyes were grey with a tinge of red in the irises. He wore a black muscle shirt, and dark blue jeans, but was barefoot. He grinned at me, but I noticed how his legs were bent, ready to lunge at me. I swallowed thickly, and clentched my shaking hands into tight fists.
   "Y-you want me to dance...?"
   He nodded, raising his brow. "I've come here to watch you dance before, and each time I do, you stop. I want the full show," he strolled over the closest mirror, arms crossed, watching me in the reflection. "So dance."
   I swallowed thickly, then turned, putting the music on again. I turned the volume up at a decent volume, then shook my hands out. I closed my eyes, and focused on my breathing, feeling him stare at me. How did I not notice him? How did he sneak up behind me? Where did he even come from...? I let out a small breath, then started dancing. I turned around the room, keeping my eyes shut, fumbling a few times. My face burned, my heart rate spiking in fear. If I screwed up too much, will he get mad? I don't want to do that. He's unpredictable, I don't know him, he seems... Unstable.
   "No, no," he scowled, then strode over, grabbing my arm. "You're not putting the emotion into it. You're too tense, and everything seems mechanical."
   I looked up at him, paling. He narrowed his eyes, then chuckled, slowly releasing me. "Really now. I'm not going to hurt you, dearest (Y/N)."
    I tensed, then pushed away from him. "What are you doing here? Why are  you here? I don't know you, so please! Leave."
    "I'm not leaving you, (Y/N)," he murmured. "Not in a thousand years."
     With that, the lights went dark. I gasped, and froze in terror, blinking in surprise as the lights flickered back on... And he was nowhere to be found.

~Several Years Later~

"No, up! Higher, higher! There ya' go," I nodded in appreciation at the spinning jump of a student, then stopped the music. "Stretch when you go home, got it? I don't want to find out you can't dance in here tomorrow because of a sprained ankle."
    The students sighed and groaned in relief, then started to pack up, taking large swigs of water from their water bottles, sharing with poor saps who had forgotten theirs. I, myself, grabbed a bottle of water, chugging down half the bottle in one go, using the back of my arm to wipe my mouth after.
   "I think you work those kids too hard, (Y/N)," a voice murmured behind me as two, strong arms wrapped themselves around my waist. The owner of the voice rested their chin on my shoulder, glancing at me out of the corner of their eye.
    I sighed, then looked over. "You can't get anywhere slacking around."
   "Never said they were going to, I'm just saying: you work them too damn hard. They need a break."
   "They get one when they go home," I wiped my forehead with a towel, then opened a nearby window. "Wow. That's a nice breeze. Why wasn't this open during practice?"
   Die sighed, sitting on one of the benches, and crossing his legs, arm resting comfortably on the window sill, in the sunlight. "You didn't bother to open it, that's why. Now, are you going to come sit and rest, or continue to find things to yell at?"
   I rolled my eyes, flicking a long strand of (H/C) hair over my shoulder, before sitting on the bench, leaning back into his chest. "You're particularly sassy today. What's on your mind?"
   Die sighed, once again, then looked out the window. "Nothing," he mumbled.
   I sighed, looking up at him. "You're a terrible liar."
   Die shut his eyes, sighing again. He wrapped an arm around me, brushing his thumb against my bare shoulder softly. "I just... love you, (Y/N). So much it hurts."
   My attention sparked, and I blinked. He rarely told me he loved me. He would do it teasingly, but I've never heard him sound so serious about it. He was blushing darkly, eyes narrowed, chewing his lip as he stared out the window. His touch on my skin was soft, hesitant almost. I had to smile, and lean up, leaving a gentle kiss on his chin. He blinked, glancing down, catching my happy gaze. "I love you too, Die. You leave a song in my heart that I can't shake, but only dance to."
   He smiled, then stood, holding my hand. "Then, may I take this dance, Miss?"
   I suppressed a giggle, and allowed him to gently tug me up to stand, watching as he placed a hand behind his back, bowing, gaze forever locked with mine, slightly amused, but joyful. I gave a small curtsy. "You may, Kind Sir."

I would forever dance with you

My heart

My life

My song

My dance

My muse

My love