There Isn't a Difference (Darkiplier)

I looked down at my relaxed hand, noticing the way my hand naturally curls, fingers bending slightly. Shadows from the setting sun crept along my palm, bending into the dips and curves and lines. There was a small, warm breeze, and I couldn't help but inhale deeply, catching the scent of the pacific ocean, even with being so far away from it. The wind stirred at the light, pink wings at my back. I glanced back at my house, seeing Tyler, and Ethan rough housing with each other, smiling, and laughing. It tugged at my chest in a way that I wasn't familiar with. I turned my gaze up to the orange sky, then shot up suddenly. That feeling in my chest grew, and stung my eyes, made it hard to breathe, and made me want to claw my rapidly beating heart out with my own hands. The setting sun fell onto my face, and as I stared at it, tears came to my eyes.
   I stopped flying up, and settled for staying there in that spot,watching the sky. It made that feeling lessen, but in it's place came something warm... comfortable. Hope, I thought. Hope. But not for me, I realized. Not for me. But for the people, that Mark tries his hardest for. It made those tears fall down my cheeks in constant streams, made my heart ache. His hope for all those people that look up to him fall onto me, pushing aside all of the dark, stormy clouds that cast terrible shadows over my mind. That was the first time I ever saw my own setting sun inside of me. I gaped at the light, at the colors that ball of light painted in the sky of my brain. I felt lighter, happier, more complete. I basked in this feeling, those tears falling to the ground. 
   I had the sudden need to help those that Mark helps, and even the ones he doesn't. I want to help those that follow him blindly, carefully, or not at all. This feeling... The feeling... It ripped a hole in my heart, and I felt my jaw clench up, my brows scrunching. It built up, bigger, and bigger until I finally let it out. I screamed. I screamed for myself, I screamed for those people who I wished to help, but I screamed the most for Mark. I was here, plaguing him with my darkest self, while Mark was facing his own demons at the same time. Incompetence. He thought he was unable to help people. He wants to save the whole world, whether it wants his help, or not. The scream died, and I drifted down back to the ground, slowly. I felt drained, that sun in my mind becoming clouded once again. I struggled to push the clouds away, struggled to bring back those beautiful colors, those sites, those feelings... But it fell away, leaving me feeling empty, and undesired. 
   I sucked in a sharp breath, feeling the grass between my toes. What kind of person-No. I wasn't even human... Looking down, I wiped my eyes with the heel of my hands, then slowly let out the breath I had been holding. That feeling... That wonderful feeling was always going to be fleeting, and rare... But that was something I was going to look forward to. I wanted it back, but... 
   I would feel it again. If I stayed with Mark, that occurrence is going to happen more and more as time goes on. Maybe... Just maybe... I could be the one to help him help others. To help bear other's burdens, troubles, and worries. I could do that, with time. I could...

And I will.

Picture by: Maskman626

Video by: emily madeleine