Evelyn X Dark X Anton (BECUZ THEY R THE BEST BBYS)

Dark felt guilty that he was usually the one in the middle, holding the hands on his lovers than bags and items, like them. But they demanded to hold his hands, and carry the bags around the mall. To his right was Evelyn, his first love who stood much shorter than him with beautifully long hair that she currently had tied up because of the heat, wonderful, curious eyes that always seemed to lay his inner demons to rest, porcelain smooth skin, and a lovely smile that gave her tiny dimples. To his left was Anton, his second love that was a few inches taller than himself with smooth hair that he loved to touch, narrowed eyes that just made Dark's defenses fall, the same porcelain smooth skin, and a tiny freckle on the side of his neck that Dark, for some reason, loved.

Anton and Evelyn, though, were Uncle and Niece.

Dark sometimes cursed himself for falling in love with Anton, it certainly strained his and Evelyn's relationship, but he couldn't just... un-love them both. So, he was the mediator between them. Dark listened to Evelyn's troubles, and Anton listen to his own, Dark helped settle disputes between the two, and helped try to calm the two down when they argued with each other. Sometimes sleeping arrangements were an issue, but Dark tried his hardest to make it work. It was worth it, at least for him, though most nights went relatively sleepless.

Dark let out a small, happy sigh, swinging their arms gently. "I'm very happy, and very lucky to have you both."

Evelyn glanced over, blinked, then blushed, smiling gently. "I'm just happy to have you back... even if I do have to share."

Anton hummed, squeezing his hand. "And we are lucky to have you. Its unfortunate that I have to share," he sighed. "But I suppose it is worth it."

Dark smiled, knowing they both didn't care for the sharing aspect of this relationship, but he hoped with more time, they would get more used to it, and be a little happier with what they have. He chuckled, and brought their hands up to his lips. He kissed their knuckles, first Evelyn, then Anton.

"I love you both," he smiled happily. "So, so much."

~~~

Characters: Evelyn and Anton are @BritishTea_ 's characters

This version of Dark is mine

:D