Isn't That Better? (Kaseo X Mercury... I guess?)

The group of individuals in the circle had already been aquanted with each other, seeing as they've been in this broken down theatre for about an hour now. Some were amused, quite happy, or just pissed. There was no middle ground, you couldn't be in here for a minute without knowing how you were going to feel for the rest of the night. You have your attention seekers, adventurers, and recluses. Two of each, it seemed. It seems that a game of Truth or Dare brought in many kinds of people, even different species, surprisingly. Who knew that an alien, and a dragon-man-king from another dimension would enjoy such mundane things?

   "Lillian? What are you writing about?"
   I scowled, and turned to face the alien man behind me, who scowled back, yellow eyes narrowed. "Last night. There's some interesting stuff to talk about."
   His frown deepened. "Like what?"
   "Oh, you know," I turned back to the holographic tablet in hand, pulling the keyboard up again. "Stuff."
   He strode over, cat-like tail swishing in irritation. "Lillian, I swear-!" He reached for the tablet, but I grabbed his wrist, and leaned halfway off the uncomfortable couch. I grinned at him knowingly. He knew exactly what it was I was going to write about, and that pissed him off. Good. Be angry for my amusement. "You're going to find a way to write about it with a tablet or not," he growled, then yanked his hand out of my grip. I had to grab the arm of the couch to keep from falling. "Just don't add anything to it... And I wanna see those racy stories you told me about!"
   I scowled at the back of his frilled head as he strode down the hall, radiating smug, but angry energy. "I don't have them, idiot!"
   "Make one!"
   With a huff, I pulled myself up, back onto the couch, and got myself into a comfortable position. Stupid Kaseo...